IGNORED

246 - What Does This Stand For?

bh red

so smug....just out of interest how many did you take to s****horpe on a monday night this season ?.....youre building yourself up for a mighty fall....

Crap, you mean your shite was on Sky?

You werent the team playing at Old Trafford were you?

Could have sworn that was Man U Milan,...

own my own business not that easy, only got trainees working for me,

took last friday off to go to Carlisle though, been to 37 games this year (home,away,cup) so think i done my part on the whole, not a season ticket either. but going to last 2, hope i don't have to see 40 games this year.

own my own business not that easy, only got trainees working for me,

took last friday off to go to Carlisle though, been to 37 games this year (home,away,cup) so think i done my part on the whole, not a season ticket either. but going to last 2, hope i don't have to see 40 games this year.

Every home game in every competition (about 30?). 9 away games including Millwall. Looks like ive done about 40. Highest ever in a season. Going for every single game next season

thats what i like about our club, we don't have fans who go to 5 or 6, we have a good amount who will go to about 80-90% of games, showing what loyal supproters we are,

I too will got to every game next year, and cheer us on to premiership football, believe the impossible, it happens!!!!

thats what i like about our club, we don't have fans who go to 5 or 6, we have a good amount who will go to about 80-90% of games, showing what loyal supproters we are,

I too will got to every game next year, and cheer us on to premiership football, believe the impossible, it happens!!!!

Just worked it out. Exactly 40 games this season. 31 home, 9 away. Next season it'll be 48 at the very least with cup games. Singing the boys on to Championship consolidation.

246 Rovers fans went to Macclesfield in a crucial game that they needed to win to reach the playoffs...

Macclesfield isnt even that far really on an evening...You just bomb it up the M5 and M6 and youre there within a couple of hours. It took just 2 hours to get to Chesterfield the other day.

Awful awful support, but then what do you expect from the blue few?

so smug....just out of interest how many did you take to scunthorpe on a monday night this season ?.....youre building yourself up for a mighty fall....

Hardly a fair comparison, the match was on TV and is over 50 miles further than Macclesfield! :smartass:

Oh yes we do me for one :surrender: certainly less than 10 games from this now part timer; :dunno: used to go to all home and almost every other ground in all leagues; now I like to do/see other parts before its to late :mf_sleep:

Archived