IGNORED

Desperate Plea

atyeosarah

I am sure that no one will be able to help however you don't get anything if you don't try.

Basically I was offered a ticket, booked a train ticket and then the ticket offer was taken away. :ermm:

If anyone has a ticket they won't be using please could they pm me, I'll pay the face value and will pick up. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks Sarah

I am sure that no one will be able to help however you don't get anything if you don't try.

Basically I was offered a ticket, booked a train ticket and then the ticket offer was taken away. :ermm:

If anyone has a ticket they won't be using please could they pm me, I'll pay the face value and will pick up. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks Sarah

I got a Millwall ticket from 1997 if thats any help?

I have 9 spare tickets, however as a model citizen and a father of 4 girls, I can't offer you one as Millwall is no place for a woman. Sorry Sarah.

If anyone has a spare ticket, please offer it to me as I am trying to get a team of 11 orphans to the game on Saturday, unfortunately 1 have 9 juvenile tickets, I just need two more and an adult ticket, OK stuff the other two just give me the adult ticket. I nfact stuff em all, just give me the adult ticket, cheers, Jesus loves you.

Archived