IGNORED

Early Goal @ Millwall

JudgeRed

I am starting to feel an early goal is a must @ Millwall on saturday. Millwall will do everything to frustrate us. The team will get frustrated so will the city fans.

If i was GJ i would ask the lads to go out and score an early goal to settle the nerves for all round which will force Millwall to come out and play.

Your thoughts please.

I can really see us winning on Saturday, The time seems right to go up. Everything seems to be falling into place.

Forget about Forest and Blackpool, One Nil win to city!!

I don't care if we don't get an early goal or not. As long as we win then that's all that matters. Or draw if results mean that we are up.

We had an early goal on saturday, okay so we didn't score but I don't think it makes a difference if we score early and if you are going to this game and are getting frustrated then you obvioly (sp) weren't are Carlisle on saturday when we were all still signing when we were 1-0 down!

My thoughts?

Right now I'm thinking - I still prefer traditional Cornish rather than the Chicken Balti...

but all pasties are good.

That the weathers good on Saturday, City & Millwall put on a good show in front of a good crowd, in a good natured game that City gets a good result from.

That all the fans are good and if they all have a good day out without trouble -that would be good too.

I'm thinking wont it be good if we can go into the last game of the season next week with the pressure off so that everyone can have a right good time, the players can relax and play some good 'Champagne' football, scoring lots of good goals in front of a good old fashioned packed East End and everyone at Ashton Gate enjoys a good promotion party!

It'll be good to get into a good Championship league next season where we can meet & beat some good teams, playing the kind of good football that has always suited Bristol City - oh that would be very very good!

(and wouldnt it be good if they started charging realistic prices for refreshments at games... a good cup of tea for 30p & a pasty for a quid etc...? that'd be good!!) :)

An early goal would settle any nerves that may be lingering on Saturday. I agree that its great to score early on, but it can sometimes go against you, you just have to look at Man Utds last few to see that - scored early then relaxed a little too much and it has cost them.

All season we seem to start games very quickly, since Christmas we've seemed to capitalise on it but before that we used to get frustrated, if we hadn't scored after 15/20 mins you could almost see the team saying we've chucked everything at 'em and still haven't scored so what do we do now, since Willie Donachies been in charge he's taught them to be patient!

My thoughts?

Right now I'm thinking - I still prefer traditional Cornish rather than the Chicken Balti...

but all pasties are good.

That the weathers good on Saturday, City & Millwall put on a good show in front of a good crowd, in a good natured game that City gets a good result from.

That all the fans are good and if they all have a good day out without trouble -that would be good too.

I'm thinking wont it be good if we can go into the last game of the season next week with the pressure off so that everyone can have a right good time, the players can relax and play some good 'Champagne' football, scoring lots of good goals in front of a good old fashioned packed East End and everyone at Ashton Gate enjoys a good promotion party!

It'll be good to get into a good Championship league next season where we can meet & beat some good teams, playing the kind of good football that has always suited Bristol City - oh that would be very very good!

(and wouldnt it be good if they started charging realistic prices for refreshments at games... a good cup of tea for 30p & a pasty for a quid etc...? that'd be good!!) :)

And a bottle of Carling for £1.50. I can dream cant I?

Archived