IGNORED

Gas Right In It

Bristol Boy

And facing the threat of legal action by Oxford and the FA possibly throwing the book at them.

And appointing a manager who doesn't want to manage them if they get relegated and is now being pursued by Swansea.

You couldn't make it up.

The debacle over Atkins does confirm there is no honour amongst thieves.

i think there may be two survivors, the ships cat susan osman and that dirty blue nose broadmoor, lets lash them to our periscope and dive,dive,dive.

you dont think i"m going OTT do you, its that nasty red goblin being a bad influence.

yours bluenose hater midland red.

:@ :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :@

Posted on Mar 19 2004, 06:18 PM

Graham Rix is the new Oxford manager ...place your bets its from a good sourcs

Funny how i said that supposedly before Oxford knew Atkins was talking to rovers ...not many clubs decide there sucsessor when they didnt even know there manager was approached

Strange dealings down them there manor ground lads n lasses :P

Don,t wish to be a party pooper. I hate them as much as anyone but lets worry about our own team. you may not have noticed we got a few problems of our own. we can take the p--s as much as we want when the season ends :dunno: but do we want another summer of them crowing because they stayed up and we never. :dunno:

Guest eviltaxman
Don,t wish to be a party pooper. I hate them as much as anyone but lets worry about our own team. you may not have noticed we got a few problems of our own. we can take the p--s as much as we want when the season ends :dunno:  but do we want another summer of them crowing because they stayed up and we never. :dunno:
I don't know if you've noticed, but a few loses doesn't mean the end of the season. We're still 3rd, by 2 points.... with several games to go.

The top 3 places are still anyones. :D

Gotta agree with the last comment, however, it is great fun whenever the sags in work see me coming- that dreade look of oh no not again creeps all over them.

Lovely pic of the Sub too

We'll be sailing into the Port of Vale with all tubes loaded

We're all p!$$ed in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine

In a place where I was bred

Everyone grew up a red

All the Rovers (Swindon?) ran way

Cost the East End came out to play

Altogether now

I don't know if you've noticed, but a few loses doesn't mean the end of the season. We're still 3rd, by 2 points.... with several games to go.

The top 3 places are still anyones.  :dunno:

I was,nt being negative I still think we will do it but we spend too much time and energy worrying about the other lot and not enough about our own team. example the first song in the east end sat was it come on city up the reds or drink up ye cider no it was stand up if you hate the gas that was the point i was trying to make

Guest eviltaxman

I must admit I do like a bit of "Gas bashing"... it's just good light hearted fun (most of the time). Besides, we do need a bit of cheering up. :dunno:

Guest eviltaxman
So do I but lets wait till summer when there is 4 leagues between us

Do I sense a mild case of "Gas bashing" there? :P

Nuff said really. We would all miss the Gas if they did go down... the banter wouldn't be as good. What the heck am I saying.. it would be bl@@dy great!! :dunno:

Archived