IGNORED

Ticket Office

Jamie

I am not a happy chappy this afternoon and I put it down the ticket office!

Having just gone down there to pick my ticket up and to be asked

Ticket Office: Oh did you buy online?

Me: Ye

Ticket Office: Oh well online tickets haven't been printed off yet, but come back friday and they should be ready

Well cheers BCFC Ticket Office for this, I mean in the first place they didn't tell us you could get delivery if you orderd on the phone rather than paying online and having to paying the extra 70p per ticket online booking ticket fee. But they then don't even mention the fact that your tickets won't be ready for collection if you bought online untill friday leaving you that 1 day to get your ticket before saturday! :grr:

And then I come home to another **** up from the ticket office they have sent me 3 tickets for the Rotherham game on the 5th that I have not even bought, I bought mine ages and have got them here now I have some chaps tickets for Rotherham (3 Under 16's) in the East End. They come in the normal brown envelope with my name and adress on the front but inside are the receipts for these tickets and the tickets. If any one can prove these are your tickets then I will happily arrange for you to get them back (PM me)!

Not angry just very very pi##ed off! Now I have to go back on friday somhow to get my screening ticket for saturday!

Oh btw if these tickets I have are no one's on this board what do you suggest I do with them, take them back to the club on friday? I mean it has got his bank card details on them, not to sure what to do if Matthew doesn't claim these off me.

Easy answer - Go to Millwall.

Haha love it, but I don't think I could scrible all the red on the tickets out and rearrange the lettering to look like Millwall v Bristol City!

But if these were Millwall tickets then it would be a very tough option although I would probly give them back, but I'm so gutted not to be going on saturday!

When I got my Yeovil tickets in the post, there were 5 extra tickets with the name and address of where they should have been sent - Clifton not North Wales.

I got the blokes phone number off the internet, phoned him to tell him I'd got his tickets and that I'd put his tickets in the post and to contact the ticket office if he didn't get them by Thursday - this was the Tuesday before the game.

It was easier doing that, rather than him or me explaining the facts and letting the ticket office sort it out...

I've not received tickets before and had to pick up reprints at the ground.

It happens.

For the swansea game i bought two tickets for the Atyeo a week and a bit before, then relised the east end was open so bought tickets for there and my Atyeo ones were not even sent through in time just as well i got some for the east end

The bit where you have said that you needed to wait for them to be printed is strange as i went down there to get tickets for the milwall screening and the bloke printed them off right infront of my face, is this just because they print the matchday tickets off in bulk?

Rang up earlier to see where my Milwall tickets were..

''Havnt recieved your vouchers''..

FFS.

Is there some demented problem with Bristol mail recently?!

Nothing I send or am meant to recieve first class is arriving, unless it arrives 4 days later.

I am not a happy chappy this afternoon and I put it down the ticket office!

Having just gone down there to pick my ticket up and to be asked

Ticket Office: Oh did you buy online?

Me: Ye

Ticket Office: Oh well online tickets haven't been printed off yet, but come back friday and they should be ready

Well cheers BCFC Ticket Office for this, I mean in the first place they didn't tell us you could get delivery if you orderd on the phone rather than paying online and having to paying the extra 70p per ticket online booking ticket fee. But they then don't even mention the fact that your tickets won't be ready for collection if you bought online untill friday leaving you that 1 day to get your ticket before saturday! :grr:

I also went on a fool's errand today to collect my TV tickets, and was told a similar tale. Though in my case they told me they would be ready later today by 5pm! I said ok I'll pop down again tomorrow, but I think a phone call before I leave would be wise!! Oh well, it was all organised at somewhat short notice!

I also went on a fool's errand today to collect my TV tickets, and was told a similar tale. Though in my case they told me they would be ready later today by 5pm! I said ok I'll pop down again tomorrow, but I think a phone call before I leave would be wise!! Oh well, it was all organised at somewhat short notice!

is that for the screening?

if so the bloke printed mine off right in front of my face in quite litterally 3-4 seconds?

is that for the screening?

if so the bloke printed mine off right in front of my face in quite litterally 3-4 seconds?

Yes, it was about 11am and I was told they wouldn't be printed until the end of today! So another trip to the ground is required for me. Wish I had ordered over the phone, when I rang I was no. 12 in the queue so bought on line instead. :doh:

Yes, it was about 11am and I was told they wouldn't be printed until the end of today! So another trip to the ground is required for me. Wish I had ordered over the phone, when I rang I was no. 12 in the queue so bought on line instead. :doh:

I did neither just went down and got them

Rang up earlier to see where my Milwall tickets were..

''Havnt recieved your vouchers''..

FFS.

Is there some demented problem with Bristol mail recently?!

Nothing I send or am meant to recieve first class is arriving, unless it arrives 4 days later.

funny, but how come there are loads of posties going to Millwall? :whistle:

Ok calm down mistakes happen. Not worth getting het up about. I'm sure everything can be sorted.

And they'll go on happening until someone at BCFC pulls their finger out and can ORGANIZE THINGS PROPERLY IN FUTURE. I still haven't got over the Middlesboro ticket fiasco.

I ordered tickets for Southend game at the end of last season and instead of recieving 2 adult tickets, I recieved an adult and U16 as well as reciept with credit card details on. Phoned up the ticket office who did not seem to care less for sending the wrong tickets and sending my card details to some random. Their answer to my problem of getting in with an U16 tickets was for me or the misses to wear a hat!! I had to phone Southend (who were actually very helpful) to sort it!! IDIOTS

Archived