IGNORED

Highly Likely

robins72

At least we know the ten who do come will be the hardest of the hardcore supporters!

Hope we give them and their team a big hand on the day, cause I remember the Southend fans on the whole being very gracious victors last year. And with Rotherham going down it would be a bit out of line to jeer and taunt (unless they make us miss out on the second spot of course!)

At least we know the ten who do come will be the hardest of the hardcore supporters!

Hope we give them and their team a big hand on the day, cause I remember the Southend fans on the whole being very gracious victors last year. And with Rotherham going down it would be a bit out of line to jeer and taunt (unless they make us miss out on the second spot of course!)

And I hope they go away after a 10 nil defeat thinking we'll bring 5 next time, I'm not going there again. Big hand, why?

And I hope they go away after a 10 nil defeat thinking we'll bring 5 next time, I'm not going there again. Big hand, why?
I just think with them relegated and IF :fingerscrossed: we are promoted it would be a nice jesture to not act like arrogant b@$tards when we play (and hopefully beat) them.

And considering how messed up their club has been in the last few years and how close to liquidation they came I can't bring myself to feel anything more than sorry for them. Plus Mark Robins is their manager and he must be due a bit of respect for how good a job he did for us not too long back.

I just think with them relegated and IF :fingerscrossed: we are promoted it would be a nice jesture to not act like arrogant b@$tards when we play (and hopefully beat) them.

And considering how messed up their club has been in the last few years and how close to liquidation they came I can't bring myself to feel anything more than sorry for them. Plus Mark Robins is their manager and he must be due a bit of respect for how good a job he did for us not too long back.

I don't care for Rotherham, they're not my team. If Cardiff or Rovers were down the gate and already relegated would you clap their fans too. Arrogant for not clapping them, jeez, do me a favour, they have been crap all season and deserve to go down, we have been consistent enough to be top two so far.

Clap Mark Robbins yes, clap 10 fans no, how insulting would that be if you were one of them, it's a bit patronising to be clapped for having a crap away support, my local team take more fans away than that, if the people of Rotherham can't be arsed about their team then why should I be, boo them for being crap I say.

I have decided that what ever happens I will personally be applauding the Rotherham away fans for attending the game ...... they are down ...... yet those few deserve the best just for turning up for their team.

I would expect no less if it were the other way round....... how lucky we are?

Archived