IGNORED

Its Going To Be Bloody

Guest mesa boogie
22 degrees and completely clear in London this saturday according to the BBC forecast!!

I've heard there will be 'Red Mist' around the Den. :mf_sleep:

doubt it. You know what women are like. Spoilsports

being in the north stand, that must surely mean we will be facing south ,which means the sun should be shining on us full blast,,,,u know what the ladies are like with there suntans,, and if we win i think the emotion willc be to much for some or our females,,i rekon we could be in for a treat with some big buxum bristolian boobies :D:D

being in the north stand, that must surely mean we will be facing south ,which means the sun should be shining on us full blast,,,,u know what the ladies are like with there suntans,, and if we win i think the emotion willc be to much for some or our females,,i rekon we could be in for a treat with some big buxum bristolian boobies :D:D

Lets hope so mate. Be a pleasant surprise if we did. But again, cant see it happening.

Lets hope so mate. Be a pleasant surprise if we did. But again, cant see it happening.

its not impossible ,when we were at wembley ,,i think it was against mansfield and we lost on penalties,there was a fair few showing of there bristols,great days get yer t,ts out for the lads :fingerscrossed:

its not impossible ,when we were at wembley ,,i think it was against mansfield and we lost on penalties,there was a fair few showing of there bristols,great days get yer t,ts out for the lads :fingerscrossed:

Sadly i wasnt born then. But would they not get arrest these days for "indecent exposure"? In my view, it might be very decent exposure!

That season in the weeks leading up to Wembley there were 2 girls at every home game getting them out to great applause. They were usually sat in the granstand as I remember. And they certainly did produce a repeat performance at the final.

That season in the weeks leading up to Wembley there were 2 girls at every home game getting them out to great applause. They were usually sat in the granstand as I remember. And they certainly did produce a repeat performance at the final.

I remember a big home game against Brighton and we beat them 4-2 or somut close to that. It was around 1986 ish, I was only about 15-16 at the time and these two girls with very nice assests came right up close to where I was standing and just got them out.....apparently it was one of the girls birthdays and they were a bit drunk.

What a day!!!! :dancing6:

I was 30 this year and had that photo on a birthday card from my team at work ! (I think it was bought from Chaplins by the hippodrome)

One woman has pulled her top up, and another one is showing her Bristols as well as something downstairs!!

The best comment on the card was Bristols 4 - FOREST 1

Archived