IGNORED

Bcfc Team Of The Year

bcfc-123

Purely to get the players in who've made the most difference this season my team of the year would be 352. (I'd never actually play Orr as a wing back).

.............Basso..

............Carey....McCombe.....Keogh...........

...Orr...Johnson...Russell...Noble..McAllister..

.....Jevons.......Showunmi.

Weale

Fontaine

Skuse

Murray

Wilson

What way was that then? was it by making our physio earn his money

He's scored 3 goals. Ok, laughable for a striker but it couldve been worse given how his season has been. He's also played well in a few of the few games he has played in this season and helped us to 3 points most of the time.

Now, are you going to say Chris Weale hasnt done his part for the team after only making 1 or 2 appearances? And the same for John Ruddy!?

He's scored 3 goals. Ok, laughable for a striker but it couldve been worse given how his season has been. He's also played well in a few of the few games he has played in this season and helped us to 3 points most of the time.

Now, are you going to say Chris Weale hasnt done his part for the team after only making 1 or 2 appearances? And the same for John Ruddy!?

OK fair enough you have me there but its just frustrating how he was out then all of a sudden he was back then out again with flu for so say 3months

mine would have to be:

Basso (although chris weale did have a great game in the reply at middlebrough but hasnt played enough to get over basso)

orr (by the skin of his teeth over keogh)

carey

mccombe

mcallister

murray

noble

johnson (quality dosent deserve the stick he gets)

wilson

jevons

showunmi

mine would have to be:

Basso (although chris weale did have a great game in the reply at middlebrough but hasnt played enough to get over basso)

orr (by the skin of his teeth over keogh)

carey

mccombe

mcallister

murray

noble

johnson (quality dosent deserve the stick he gets)

wilson

jevons

showunmi

Same and for same reasons. Johnsons assists say it all really. He is deadly at set pieces as he can always deliver a good ball.

Archived