IGNORED

2007-8 Season Tickets

stortfordred

I am surprised that the club has not tried to benefit from the current position by announcing early-bird season ticket offers. Many clubs will encourage early season ticket sales by offering next season's at this season's prices. The gamble for the supporter is that they buy the ticket not knowing which division the club will be in. The gamble for the club is that sufficient extra people will go for the cheaper ticket to offset the lower income.

Seems to me like a potentially win-win situation.

If you join the city foundation your season ticket is frozen at this seasons prices. So they are doing something.

I was pretty pleased when I saw this, but is that referring to this seasons early bird pice, in which case good, or the final price? in which case bad

I was pretty pleased when I saw this, but is that referring to this seasons early bird pice, in which case good, or the final price? in which case bad

well it just says prices frozen at this seasons price so I guess if you purchased them at early bird price you will get that price. I paid £275 for mine.

if we get promotion their is likely to be a hefty rise in prices across the board, although rises for renewals won't be so bad, rumours of 20% price increase for post early bird prices are going around and are quite possible

again promotion will determine the east end rebuilding so until that is confirmed one way or another I wouldn't expect any news

if we get promotion their is likely to be a hefty rise in prices across the board, although rises for renewals won't be so bad, rumours of 20% price increase for post early bird prices are going around and are quite possible

again promotion will determine the east end rebuilding so until that is confirmed one way or another I wouldn't expect any news

But didn't we already have a hefty price rise season before this (?), as the capacity would be down, so less revnue, due to the building work that would be going on for the new wedlocks? We all had to pay an extra premium for our seats if I remember right?

But didn't we already have a hefty price rise season before this (?), as the capacity would be down, so less revnue, due to the building work that would be going on for the new wedlocks? We all had to pay an extra premium for our seats if I remember right?

yeh there was an increase due to the "" work "" that was due to take place on the ground but i have no doubt there will be another one.......good job i am a member of the club :icecream:

Archived