IGNORED

Pubs For Millwall Game

Red Ferret

I would recommend The Pride of Paddington in, well Paddington or if you are with your family or bird, or in a small group there is a lovely pub in Peckham Rye aclled the Clockhouse, a ten minute stroll to Peckham station which serves South Bermondsey, London Bridge etc, or you could get a taxi opposite the pub for around a tenner.

I would recommend The Pride of Paddington in, well Paddington or if you are with your family or bird, or in a small group there is a lovely pub in Peckham Rye aclled the Clockhouse, a ten minute stroll to Peckham station which serves South Bermondsey, London Bridge etc, or you could get a taxi opposite the pub for around a tenner.

Not been in there for 20+ years nice Youngs pub best beer within a 3 mile radius without doubt!

and why would that be then Mr Blue Lion ?? am I not aloud to drink in LB or Tooley St on a Saturday.........I manage to do it every other night of the week.

Apparantly we aint allowed on their manor. If you take a ball of chalk down Tooley St to find a rub-a-dub you're asking for Barney Rubble.

Mind you if there is a barn owl they'll probably Botany Bay anyway.

Apparantly we aint allowed on their manor. If you take a ball of chalk down Tooley St to find a rub-a-dub you're asking for Barney Rubble.

Mind you if there is a barn owl they'll probably Botany Bay anyway.

I'm on their manor everyday of my life and Tooley St is very posh these days, so I will be drinking at LB or Tooley St regardless of Blue Lion laying down his laws that seem only to exist on a Saturday between 11 and 14:30.

More fall you then mate, the bars/pubs down Tooley are dogshit, full of yuppy nightmares!

The pubs in Bermondsey are also full of yuppy nightmares, they all live in Bermondsey !! Hey thanks for the concern both you and Blue Lion, but I can actually cope with these people, for one awful moment I thought we were talking Millwall yobs or are they one of the same ?

The pubs in Bermondsey are also full of yuppy nightmares, they all live in Bermondsey !! Hey thanks for the concern both you and Blue Lion, but I can actually cope with these people, for one awful moment I thought we were talking Millwall yobs or are they one of the same ?

Berms pubs full of yuppies? :laugh:!! We must be talking about a different Bermondsey!!

I havent mentioned not drinking around Tooley anyway!?!?!

Berms pubs full of yuppies? :laugh:!! We must be talking about a different Bermondsey!!

I havent mentioned not drinking around Tooley anyway!?!?!

Hes probably talking about the Woolpack in Bermondsey St which has turned into a bit of a yuppy boozer compared to what it was like 20 years ago but thats the posh side of Bermondsey step across the Tower Bridge Rd and apart from boozers in the immediate vicinity of the bridge itself and Butlers Wharf its like stepping onto a different planet. As for Tooley St its full of lifeless bars not proper pubs.

Archived