IGNORED

Ready?

Pickle Rick

The badge design is fine, but it shouldn't have gold on it as it makes it look like a Christmas decoration.

Though it's an improvement on their current one, a blank bit of paper is an improvement on their current one.

very true, why does it have 'Gold' around the outside.

which probabley asks the question, Why does Swindon have Green around there current logo. They don;t play in green

very true, why does it have 'Gold' around the outside.

which probabley asks the question, Why does Swindon have Green around there current logo. They don;t play in green

From 95 - 99 They always used to have it as a third colour on their socks and they put it on their badge to represent the green trim which was also on their shirts in 1991/92

Almost as bad as that new one they wanted to make us have a couple of years ago!

Not almost as bad.......it's actually worse.

They've even got a picture of a train on there. Awww bless....

On that badge, I think all they need is a round-about or ten just to add a bit of symbolism...

And a couple of inbreds wouldn't go amiss, however they'd do that I don't know?!?

A picture of Cletus from the Simpsons? Actually thinking of it, I'm sure I've seen a look-a-like walking around Swindon.....

cletus1.gif

1) Yes, that is the new badge.

2) It's universally agreed that the gold is poo.

3) We had a train on the previous badge.

4) It's 100x better than our current badge.

Most fans I know just wanted to revert back to the previous crest but that was as good as it got.

It's not THAT bad, it'll take getting used to - I'm reserving my final judgement until I see it on the shirt.

Archived