IGNORED

Enough

Rob k

Would people stop acting like a big bunch of girls - Ive read so many reports that people are worried about sat, If your so scared don't go, if you want trouble you will get it and if you don't you wont but stop going on about it.

Would people stop acting like a big bunch of girls - Ive read so many reports that people are worried about sat, If your so scared don't go, if you want trouble you will get it and if you don't you wont but stop going on about it.

Bravo.

As I said in an earlier post, I have been to scarier places, get a grip.

It could be worse, we could be going to West Ham on the tube!

Bravo.

As I said in an earlier post, I have been to scarier places, get a grip.

It could be worse, we could be going to West Ham on the tube!

If you want me to bite make the bait a little less obvious.

I'm looking forward to tomorow as i think it will be a good atmosphere and a good game, we've been a decent side since Christmas just a shame we started the season so poorly otherwise there could've been more at stake.

I'm looking forward to tomorow as i think it will be a good atmosphere and a good game, we've been a decent side since Christmas just a shame we started the season so poorly otherwise there could've been more at stake.

Sorry mate, just personal experience.

coming out of the station and getting passed the Queens Pub was hard enough, as for going the wrong way straight passed the Boleyn, well never again.

I have walked to The New Den from Peckham, OK granted I was on my own an it was a pre season friendly against some obscure European Team, about 4-5 years ago.

No be sure, Millwall have my utmost respect.

Why would you consider that bait? Sounds like you're worried that your fans reputation might be on the decline. You should be pleased you're not scary anymore.

Why would you consider that bait? Sounds like you're worried that your fans reputation might be on the decline. You should be pleased you're not scary anymore.

One of the funniest songs sung at the Den this season funnily enough was

"You're not scarey you're not scarey you're not scarey anymore

You're not scarey anymore"

Can't remember who sung it but i found it funny not to mention strange that an oppo set of fans would acknowledge even tongue in cheek, that we were scarey in the first place. Just goes to show how entertaining the football was at our place at the start of the season cos i can't remember who the opposition was or the score, just the song.

Archived