IGNORED

Last Minute Plea...

Lita For Congo

I Very much doubt anyone would have a ticket, but if anyone does, can they let me know? Just been payed, itching to go because of reading the forum and I'm very jealous of all those going and i would like to see City promoted. :englandsmile4wf:

If not, hope you all have a mint day while I'm listening to radio bristol in the pub !

Cheers

Yep like wise! If any of you "strangely" enough become un well tonight and can't make it tomorrow due to a case of some one slipping laxatives into your drink tonight then just gimme a shout and I will come pick your ticket up off you with the money you paid for it and some bog roll! :ph34r:

Yep like wise! If any of you "strangely" enough become un well tonight and can't make it tomorrow due to a case of some one slipping laxatives into your drink tonight then just gimme a shout and I will come pick your ticket up off you with the money you paid for it and some bog roll! :ph34r:

Back of the que there mate ;)

Also if any u-16 tickets are going, i wouldnt turn my nose up at them, i have suprisingly boyish goodlooks :innocent06:

I'm sending out Anthrax tonight, that should do, :winner_third_h4h:

..Obviously joking.

Well I'm down tonight and if your drink gets spiked and wallet goes missng then your not goin to get raped, but you will have me turning up to your door step with your wallet making sure your not well enough to go and I can have your ticket!

Archived