IGNORED

Tube

bartolona

not sure from there mate,google it,any idea if you can get to the away end without having to go down the walkway ,as we are thinking of getting a taxi ,more freedom that way?

The walkway is just for the train. On the Millwall OS they are advising supporters to arrive early if coming by road as one of the local roads is closed and will be busy.

what time you getting into waterloo? coming up from southampton, get in at 10:30 i think. I've got a travel card for the day but I think from waterloo depending if you are planning to go anywhere other than the ground you will only need zone 1 and 2. Thik the cheapest way of doing it will be a travel card so is about £5.10 but could be wrong. If you haven't booked your train tickets its normally cheaper to do it together.

what time you getting into waterloo? coming up from southampton, get in at 10:30 i think. I've got a travel card for the day but I think from waterloo depending if you are planning to go anywhere other than the ground you will only need zone 1 and 2. Thik the cheapest way of doing it will be a travel card so is about £5.10 but could be wrong. If you haven't booked your train tickets its normally cheaper to do it together.

I think we're getting in about 11 and there's 13 of us going at the moment.

• SC&T Board Members

Yep, off-peak travel card - adult price, zones 1-2 = £5.10 (wherever / whenever you buy it - I believe).

See: London transport prices (PDF)

not sure from there mate,google it,any idea if you can get to the away end without having to go down the walkway ,as we are thinking of getting a taxi ,more freedom that way?

You can access the away end on foot just follow the crowds along Ilderton Rd turn towards the ground and the away turnstiles are on the extreme left, to the left of the Club Shop which is clearly visible. It maybe quicker to get the cab to drop you at the jtn of Old Kent Rd and Ilderton Rd depending on what time you'll be arriving from there its a 5/6 minute walk.

Archived