IGNORED

Millwall Form

PAPA650

Not putting jinx on city but millwall have had a pretty good last 5 games!!! beating forrest and swansea all at home !! hope they realise season over 4 them and back off a bit plzzzzzzz, CITY I'm confident in but you have to look at form to be a little worried , sorry guys cant hold my breath for 2 games :laugh: hernia is playing up

Millwall Last Five Games

21/04/2007 Huddersfield 4 - 2 Millwall

14/04/2007 Millwall 2 - 2 Tranmere

09/04/2007 Doncaster 1 - 2 Millwall

07/04/2007 Millwall 1 - 0 Nottm Forest

31/03/2007 Millwall 2 - 0 Swansea City

Not putting jinx on city but millwall have had a pretty good last 5 games!!! beating forrest and swansea all at home !! hope they realise season over 4 them and back off a bit plzzzzzzz, CITY I'm confident in but you have to look at form to be a little worried , sorry guys cant hold my breath for 2 games :laugh: hernia is playing up

Millwall Last Five Games

21/04/2007 Huddersfield 4 - 2 Millwall

14/04/2007 Millwall 2 - 2 Tranmere

09/04/2007 Doncaster 1 - 2 Millwall

07/04/2007 Millwall 1 - 0 Nottm Forest

31/03/2007 Millwall 2 - 0 Swansea City

Carlisle was unbeaten in 5 or was it 6 games so form is there to be broke

When you play a team with 5 consecutive wins behind them you know in the back of your mind that you stand half a chance because there run has to end sooner or later, i'd rather play against someone with Carlisles previous form than ours. Don't underestimate us we are a dangerous team and i'll be very surprised not to mention disappointed if we don't put on a performance tomorrow, we will be able to play tension free football whereas you ................

When you play a team with 5 consecutive wins behind them you know in the back of your mind that you stand half a chance because there run has to end sooner or later, i'd rather play against someone with Carlisles previous form than ours. Don't underestimate us we are a dangerous team and i'll be very surprised not to mention disappointed if we don't put on a performance tomorrow, we will be able to play tension free football whereas you ...

Sorry to disappoint, but, after suffering years of having a team that bottled it at every chance they got, this set of players are like robots, nothing fazes them. I have been their biggest critic in the past but these have even won me over with their never say die attitude.

Sorry to disappoint, but, after suffering years of having a team that bottled it at every chance they got, this set of players are like robots, nothing fazes them. I have been their biggest critic in the past but these have even won me over with their never say die attitude.

Yep! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived