IGNORED

Buzzing Now!

Taunton_City

Boys and girls! This is it 9 Long hard painfull years could be over come 4.45 tomorrow!! I am buzzing at work cant think of anything else! So where ever you are watching/listening to it tomorrow, get behind the boys!! And PARTY!! :chant6ez:

We are GOING up SAY

We are GOING UP!!!!!

:winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :drunk2::drunk2::drunk2::drunk2:

Boys and girls! This is it 9 Long hard painfull years could be over come 4.45 tomorrow!! I am buzzing at work cant think of anything else! So where ever you are watching/listening to it tomorrow, get behind the boys!! And PARTY!! :chant6ez:

We are GOING up SAY

We are GOING UP!!!!!

:winner_third_h4h::fingerscrossed: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :drunk2::drunk2::drunk2::drunk2:

I'm working ! :ranting: in s****horpe off all places!!!! But will be glued to P.C. :sofa: Coming down for Rotherham game next week. :goingup:

Ill shall be pacing up and down listening to commentary, watching SSN, checking the bbc txt commentary and listening to talk sport...o with a few cold ones at the ready!!!

A bonus as well is I have managed to get rid of the wife and kids for the afternoon, so they can leave me to it!!!

Just wanna say to the lucky peeps going tomorrow, have a great time, sing loud, keep safe and bring back the 3 points!!!

U REDS :englandsmile4wf:

:dancing2:

Archived