IGNORED

The Signs Were There At The Start Of The Season.....

KeepOnBelieving

for us to get promoted when we opted for the Red Shirt, white shorts and socks.

Although many people disagreed with the choice at the start - maybe this is where we've gone wrong over the years.

It's not been the players or the managers - its been the kit manufacturers - sack them all - haha

Seriously though - when you look at this link, the seasons we've got promoted we've prodominantly had kits with lots of white.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_Ci...ristol_City.htm

Yea I know I'm grasping at straws but I'm too excited to do any work for the rest of the day - just wanna get to the sport centre and cheer the boys to victory!

for us to get promoted when we opted for the Red Shirt, white shorts and socks.

Although many people disagreed with the choice at the start - maybe this is where we've gone wrong over the years.

It's not been the players or the managers - its been the kit manufacturers - sack them all - haha

Seriously though - when you look at this link, the seasons we've got promoted we've prodominantly had kits with lots of white.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_Ci...ristol_City.htm

Yea I know I'm grasping at straws but I'm too excited to do any work for the rest of the day - just wanna get to the sport centre and cheer the boys to victory!

You have hijacked my idea, I posted this at the start of the season, its all about white shorts!

I for one was never happy with the red shorts, I s'pect we'll spend the next X amount of years scrapping away for further relative success and then bingo! They'll reinstate the Robin and all will fall before us as we march triumphantly into the elite tier of English Football.

I for one was never happy with the red shorts, I s'pect we'll spend the next X amount of years scrapping away for further relative success and then bingo! They'll reinstate the Robin and all will fall before us as we march triumphantly into the elite tier of English Football.

Oooh what a thought - SL - Bring back the Robin and unparamount success will honoured upon this fine club of ours!! If in doubt - look what the white shorts have done for us ;o)

Wolfy - love the response - your so right - 11 pairs of shorts would have done the trick!

Anyway - finally end of the day - night in the pub for me!

So lets all look forward to 4.45 tomorrow and I for one will be in the sports centre when hopefully we'll be celebrating being in the Championship! Finally!

Archived