IGNORED

Happy Birthday

WTFiGO!?!

As this is on a par with the Donnie and Oldham occassion where I had work just from 5-8am so thought I may as well crack on with a few the night before but then could not sleep, I am clock watching, which is why I noticed one of otib's geatest sons idiots and tbf lesser missed posters happens to have been born 24 years ago this day. (according to his record anyway.)

Happy Birthday you degenerate midget loving fool. I can only assume you're high as a fly blazing some dodgy back street Mancunian crack deal some place right now, bloody kids these days. An all that :rolleyes:

Never rated Birthdays tbf, but congratulations on not yet dieing non-the-less. (if you've not).

going up

As this is on a par with the Donnie and Oldham occassion where I had work just from 5-8am so thought I may as well crack on with a few the night before but then could not sleep, I am clock watching, which is why I noticed one of otib's geatest sons idiots and tbf lesser missed posters happens to have been born 24 years ago this day. (according to his record anyway.)

Happy Birthday you degenerate midget loving fool. I can only assume you're high as a fly blazing some dodgy back street Mancunian crack deal some place right now, bloody kids these days. An all that :rolleyes:

Never rated Birthdays tbf, but congratulations on not yet dieing non-the-less. (if you've not).

going up

I'm buying him a rear view mirror for his trips to Canal St.

Happy birthday

Archived