IGNORED

Last Post ..........

Blue Lion

.. before kick off, i've enjoyed our bit of banter over the last week or so and i appreciate the fact that you've allowed me to express my opinions on your board without you c**ting me off every five minutes i'd also like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a safe trip up from Wales for todays game, i hope you have a safe if not particularly pleasurable day in the worlds greatest capitals and i hope that you get promoted

eventually but not today.

STAY SAFE, HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

We will enjoy our day, as we will get promoted, a draw will do us, the rest is down to Orient :laugh:

Oh by the way we aint Welsh, we're English just like you, except our city don't rip us off, charging a fiver to drive anywhere, talk about having your pants down.

Enjoy the day as well

..., i hope you have a safe if not particularly pleasurable day in the worlds greatest capitals and i hope that you get promoted

eventually but not today.

STAY SAFE, HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

As Red Ken wants to ease traffic congestion by making somewhere else the "Capital",

we'll take great pleasure in taking over that role,

starting today,

with 3 points stolen from the Lions Den!!,

:Believe: :Believe: :goingup: :Believe: :Believe:

We will enjoy our day, as we will get promoted, a draw will do us, the rest is down to Orient :laugh:

Oh by the way we aint Welsh, we're English just like you, except our city don't rip us off, charging a fiver to drive anywhere, talk about having your pants down.

Enjoy the day as well

As Red Ken wants to ease traffic congestion by making somewhere else the "Capital",

we'll take great pleasure in taking over that role,

starting today,

with 3 points stolen from the Lions Den!!,

:Believe: :Believe: :goingup: :Believe: :Believe:

Oh dear! :yawn:

Archived