IGNORED

Waiting.........

pdgifford64

Just a bit of fun for those not travelling to Millwall.

It`s just gone 9.30, i`ve been up since 6.30. I`ve got my screening tickets sat on the table and there`s no point in leaving Gloucester before 12. Two daughters still in bed.

Doing your best to keep it clean, please, in these sort of situations what do you do to kill some time/trying to take your mind off this pms` match.

PDG

It`s just gone 9.30, i`ve been up since 6.30. I`ve got my screening tickets sat on the table and there`s no point in leaving Gloucester before 12. Two daughters still in bed.

Doing your best to keep it clean, please, in these sort of situations what do you do to kill some time/trying to take your mind off this pms` match.

PDG

let the mussus take me shopping, it keeps her off my back when the games on.

PDG

Big fry up followed by a house full of City fans to watch Everton/Manure, copius amounts of alcohol then staggering to Whitchurch.

Wife's in bed with a hangover moaning that she's got to go to the Minimal Patch to see her beloved sadsags get turned over by The Swines.

Guest ashtonyate

I look at it this way I have been waiting since the last time we came down so another few hours will not matter but then again we may have to wait till next week before we are up. Which would be the best scenario as long as we beat Rotherham which I think we will.

PDG

Why don't you come on down to Lidl with me and buy some veg.

Then we can park the car up at Whitecliff and walk along the seaside path into Poole, watch a little bit of the historic beating of the bounds...... then back for the game on Radio Bristol......... interested?

Bring the wife and kids ........ no problem

I've been spending the morning looking back through my old city programmes of the last promotion campaign all those years ago, and then by reviewing the build up magazines and matchday programmes for our season back in div 1 in 97/8.

There was one interesting article from scott davidson saying that we would aim to sustain a promotion push to the premiership as quickly as we could, and we were gearing up for stepping up to the next level. It's amazing how it all went so horribly wrong back then.

On another note, I wonder if our outlay this summer, assuming we complete the job properly, will be anywhere near our outlay that time of approx 3 million?

Archived