IGNORED

Results Against Bottom Teams

leadman

If you think Rotherham are going to come her and play football you have got to be dreaming, they have nothing to play for so if they were to keep us from taking 2nd spot it would give them publicity (sp) that poor old little Rotherham managed to stop "The BIG Club" Bristol City! They will boar us with 10 men behind the ball untill about 85 mins and if all level then probly push 2-3 players up the pitch and grab a winner!

Of course I would love it if Rotherham come here in the spirt to play good football and try and make names for them selfs for playing good football and not boaring unatractive (sp) football, either way I just can't stand to wait another 6 days and 18 hours (I think) untill next saturday! After today I just somhow need to find the faith a keep believing this is our year to do it!

If you think Rotherham are going to come her and play football you have got to be dreaming, they have nothing to play for so if they were to keep us from taking 2nd spot it would give them publicity (sp) that poor old little Rotherham managed to stop "The BIG Club" Bristol City! They will boar us with 10 men behind the ball untill about 85 mins and if all level then probly push 2-3 players up the pitch and grab a winner!

Of course I would love it if Rotherham come here in the spirt to play good football and try and make names for them selfs for playing good football and not boaring unatractive (sp) football, either way I just can't stand to wait another 6 days and 18 hours (I think) untill next saturday! After today I just somhow need to find the faith a keep believing this is our year to do it!

theyve got nothing left to lose now so why would they want to play negatively? .... afterall its going to be the last chance theyre going to get to play against decent opposition for a while, they might as well try to compete - if only for personal pride.

Beating Rotherham will be no easy task next week with forwards who have only scored once in the last 5 or 6 games. The Bradford City and Cheltenham results at Ashton Gate should give us all pause for thought, if not nightmares, during the week. This is far from over! I've been following Bristol City for 31 years and if there is one thing they can do well it is to dream up even better ways of torturing their loyal fans. :noexpression:

Archived