IGNORED

Listen And Learn.....been There, Done It But....

Dolman Block B

were still in the driving seat!!!!!!!

All my life following this bloody football club i love, we still have a huge/massive chance of promotion next sat.

If we would have got sweet fa from tough games like Yeovil at home and Carlisle away then we would of been in the s h i t e playoff position again.

BUT WE AINT.........The Forest and Blackpool fans will STILL be watching for our lots score next sat.

Let me ask you this!

August 2006......... bookmakers lay odds that Bristol City would need to win their last home game of the season, against a team already relegated, with a 20,000 home crowd, baying for blood to gain promotion, would you take it?

Bloody right you would, and now its down to ALL of us to scream/shout/sing, the lads next sat onto promotion!!!!!!

WE WILL WIN........I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my life following this bloody football club i love, we still have a huge/massive chance of promotion next sat.

If we would have got sweet fa from tough games like Yeovil at home and Carlisle away then we would of been in the s h i t e playoff position again.

BUT WE AINT.........The Forest and Blackpool fans will STILL be watching for our lots score next sat.

Let me ask you this!

August 2006......... bookmakers lay odds that Bristol City would need to win their last home game of the season, against a team already relegated, with a 20,000 home crowd, baying for blood to gain promotion, would you take it?

Bloody right you would, and now its down to ALL of us to scream/shout/sing, the lads next sat onto promotion!!!!!!

Let me ask you this!

Damn does that mean we miss out on a chance to play LEEDS next season and a final at Wembley :disapointed2se:

Seriously though; we should stop worrying about others we have no control over and blow the roof off next week to drag our lot over the line. :yes::city:

You are right Arn, the support will be there, just hope the players turn up from the kickoff. If a player does not look on form, substitute him, not wait and hope he will evenually turn it on.

This is down to how GJ motivates the players before the start and not at half time. Certain players just cant cope with the expectancy of what is needed judging by todays game. I do not want a Brighton again. But your right Arn THIS IS OUR TIME! :goingup:

You are right Arn, the support will be there, just hope the players turn up from the kickoff. If a player does not look on form, substitute him, not wait and hope he will evenually turn it on.

This is down to how GJ motivates the players before the start and not at half time. Certain players just cant cope with the expectancy of what is needed judging by todays game. I do not want a Brighton again. But your right Arn THIS IS OUR TIME! :goingup:

Brian, if we don't do it next sat well....

No i wont say what I'm thinking!!!!!

5000 in the East End, noise will be superb, I'm going to be the loudest and its my BIRTHDAY tooooooo

Come on my beautys, don't let me down now......Arn

Listen Stan, i will be seriously rollocks next sat when the lads get promoted.

Only seen in 4 times in my life watching City...make the most of it......

Arn, wont be there next week due to a holiday that was planned :10_1_108: , so you'll have to put one over for me to collect in August for our first game in the promised land.

OLAY OLAY OLAY BRISTOL CITY .......

I was sat in work today chewing on the result and figured that it is still in our hands.

As Arny says, it's ours to lose.

We ALL knew that Millwall would be no pushover. Neither will Rotherham, but we CAN do it.

We need to turn up next Saturday and win the game. That's both the fans and the players. We need to show them we believe and encourage them to get that goal that will get the belief back into them.

I will be in the East End cheering us on, I fully expect to be on the pitch at the final whistle with fellow Bristol City fans, cheering with people I have never met before to celebrate our promotion.

We haven't come this far to chuff it up.

Always believe. I still believe.

I believe in the players and the club. Always believe.

Do you?

I was sat in work today chewing on the result and figured that it is still in our hands.

As Arny says, it's ours to lose.

We ALL knew that Millwall would be no pushover. Neither will Rotherham, but we CAN do it.

We need to turn up next Saturday and win the game. That's both the fans and the players. We need to show them we believe and encourage them to get that goal that will get the belief back into them.

I will be in the East End cheering us on, I fully expect to be on the pitch at the final whistle with fellow Bristol City fans, cheering with people I have never met before to celebrate our promotion.

We haven't come this far to chuff it up.

Always believe. I still believe.

I believe in the players and the club. Always believe.

Do you?

Well they let four goals in at home on sat so their defence must be s h i t e.

As our attack is ##### as well, i reckon we will just pinch it......

Archived