IGNORED

A Message To The Players For May 5th

BB.

'Those fans have been loyal, passionate, committed and supportive and pay for your mock- tudor semis, and souped up cars. Every day they endure b*llshit from Man.U, Chelsea, Arsenal etc etc etc fans.Some of them earn less per week than you earn in a day.If you can't do it for yourselves as young aspiring professionals on the threshold of a new exciting challenge, do it for the fans.........if not then check your name is spelt right before I circulate your name/fill out you P45.'

THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!

'right lads, who wants to be playing in front of over 25,000 at the likes of Wolves, Derby, West Brom and maybe West Ham and Leeds Utd next season? Right, lets ######*** trash these relegated muppets then and not have to endure Millwall again next season, and trips to crewe, gillingham and doncaster. Lets put ourselves back on the footballing map and show those whose say we don't deserve to be in the championship that actually BRISTOL CITY do, lets get there and take thousands of away supporters up and down the country and fill Ashton Gate week in week out, lets be as big as we can be, lets be bigger than cardiff, bigger than forest, bigger than the money made glory teams of wigan and reading, who arent even footballing fans. Lets take red and white to the best grounds in the country, and outsing the home fans every time. Lets start to make this club, that could be great, move in the right direction to achieving it. Lets put a smile on the faces of EVERY City fan, young and old for a whole summer, lets give them next season to look forward to EVERY day through may, june and july and lets be THE team, THE players that gets this club back on track.....LETS GET ######* PROMOTED......WHO WANTS A PART OF THAT?'

Go out there keep it simple relax

don't try to walk the ball into the net

In my eyes unless were playin superior opposition 4 4 1 1 is a little defensive lets go back to 4-4-2

Wilson can play on the right i would give Jennison a start on left what else can we do so that Betsy can be "rested"

"If you wanna be remembered in Bristol City history - a victory will do that for you, there's 19,000+ fans out there who believe you can do it. Where would you rather be travelling to next season - Carlisle or Charlton ;o), Gillingham or Southampton?

Oh yea - and also don't forget - if you win think of the promotion bonus you'll all get ;o)

'right lads, who wants to be playing in front of over 25,000 at the likes of Wolves, Derby, West Brom and maybe West Ham and Leeds Utd next season? Right, lets ######*** trash these relegated muppets then and not have to endure Millwall again next season, and trips to crewe, gillingham and doncaster. Lets put ourselves back on the footballing map and show those whose say we don't deserve to be in the championship that actually BRISTOL CITY do, lets get there and take thousands of away supporters up and down the country and fill Ashton Gate week in week out, lets be as big as we can be, lets be bigger than cardiff, bigger than forest, bigger than the money made glory teams of wigan and reading, who arent even footballing fans. Lets take red and white to the best grounds in the country, and outsing the home fans every time. Lets start to make this club, that could be great, move in the right direction to achieving it. Lets put a smile on the faces of EVERY City fan, young and old for a whole summer, lets give them next season to look forward to EVERY day through may, june and july and lets be THE team, THE players that gets this club back on track.....LETS GET ######* PROMOTED......WHO WANTS A PART OF THAT?'

Get this man in the dressing room next week GJ hes got it in 1 :clapping: :clapping:

With the exception of 3 or 4 players.

You are a bunch of overpaid prima donnas' who are going to bottle it, because you have no desire or passion, and arn't fit to wear the red and white of Bristol City!!.

Ok!, Johnson never promised us promotion, but we are one game away from going up auto!!.

Maybe there are 1 or 2 of you who are thinking, hang on, if we go up, i could be out of here, because i am not good enough for the Championship!!, so win, and i get my P45!!.

Well, IF you are one of those players, tell the Boss, because i would rather see a youth player with 100% pride, and passion giving his all in a defeat, than an overpaid ####### who plays like a Betsy!!.

So like the fans, stand up and be counted, and remember that defeat is NOT an option!!.

And if you lose, i would stay well away from Bristol city centre for a few weeks!!.

:preacher:

I went to city v swansea besty was rubbish he doesnt run at fullbacks get back soon murray!! Jevo he is no way good enough for championship we need a top class striker who can get 25 / 30 goals a season then we would have pissed this divison

Archived