IGNORED

The Good , The Bad

Rednready

The Good. We are still second, we still have another bite of the cherry for auto promotion. Playoffs still an option.

The Bad. We are running out of squad options. Recent form is hot and cold. The final third is a huge weakness.

The ugly. We have been taking the field with on average 8/9 players. We have carried 2/3 non achievers nearly every match in recent months. GJ mentions it regularly

I will mention again that back in January I posted a topic that forcast that 15 points from GJ's last block of 10 would be difficult, with plenty of teams we struggle against. To get past that 15 we need to beat Rotherham. So far.......

P9 W4 D2 L3 GF 10 GA 7 PTS 14.

Much has been said about strikers, and in our house last night that was THE topic. My nephew mentioned the old fox in the box cliche, and came up with the following thoughts. Miller, Bridges or Stewart were not that fox, however two other players might have worked out as their figures support it.

Heffernon, at Doncaster division 1, 52 starts-26 goals.

Gillespie City and Cheltenham, division 1, 31 starts-16 goals.

Too late now, and I never dwell on ifs, but good luck to them with their new clubs. That also goes for Brown, who had 4 goals in 12 starts before his untimely exit.....imo.

Would the forum suggest any team changes for Rotherham.

The Good. We are still second, we still have another bite of the cherry for auto promotion. Playoffs still an option.

The Bad. We are running out of squad options. Recent form is hot and cold. The final third is a huge weakness.

The ugly. We have been taking the field with on average 8/9 players. We have carried 2/3 non achievers nearly every match in recent months. GJ mentions it regularly

I will mention again that back in January I posted a topic that forcast that 15 points from GJ's last block of 10 would be difficult, with plenty of teams we struggle against. To get past that 15 we need to beat Rotherham. So far.......

P9 W4 D2 L3 GF 10 GA 7 PTS 14.

Much has been said about strikers, and in our house last night that was THE topic. My nephew mentioned the old fox in the box cliche, and came up with the following thoughts. Miller, Bridges or Stewart were not that fox, however two other players might have worked out as their figures support it.

Heffernon, at Doncaster division 1, 52 starts-26 goals.

Gillespie City and Cheltenham, division 1, 31 starts-16 goals.

Too late now, and I never dwell on ifs, but good luck to them with their new clubs. That also goes for Brown, who had 4 goals in 12 starts before his untimely exit.....imo.

Would the forum suggest any team changes for Rotherham.

I would suggest that we send Betsy shopping for a left handed hammer, because, as those who watched the Millwall game yesterday, will testify, he is not up to the job of Championship-chasing league 1 football.Turns into oppositon players rarely uses his alledged pace, rarely receives and passes to a red shirt, and appears to have all the enthusiasm that Shane McGowan of The Pogues has for sobriety and dental work.£150000? Wycombe must be p*ssing themselves.

I would suggest that we send Betsy shopping for a left handed hammer, because, as those who watched the Millwall game yesterday, will testify, he is not up to the job of Championship-chasing league 1 football.Turns into oppositon players rarely uses his alledged pace, rarely receives and passes to a red shirt, and appears to have all the enthusiasm that Shane McGowan of The Pogues has for sobriety and dental work.£150000? Wycombe must be p*ssing themselves.

It has been mentioned that we pay Wycombe another 100k if we get promoted. Left wing, if we had the choice between Betsy, Wilson, or Scott Brown, how many would choose Brown, 12 starts for 4 goals this season from the wing ?

Anyway the deeds been done, and not all decisions are the right ones, we have another challenge on saturday.

Archived