IGNORED

Should Player Be Doing Tackling In Training So Close To Big Games

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

We lost Carey this week and Basso last week should key players be doing hard physical training and tackling so near important games at this end of the season.

They must be match fit, had Carey played it may have stopped us losing a goal and may have even won it with the way he is playing at the moment.

I think you should not take chances with key players that could be the difference between us going up and not, I not saying wrap them up in cotton wool but not risk their fitness with injuries picked up with this type of training

We lost Carey this week and Basso last week should key players be doing hard physical training and tackling so near important games at this end of the season.

They must be match fit, had Carey played it may have stopped us losing a goal and may have even won it with the way he is playing at the moment.

I think you should not take chances with key players that could be the difference between us going up and not, I not saying wrap them up in cotton wool but not risk their fitness with injuries picked up with this type of training

You make a very valid point, would also think shooting practice was what is required more than kicking lumps out of each other!!!!

.......... looking at yesterday's match, i think our players were tackle shy!!, :disapointed2se:

as well as chase after the ball shy!!, :surrender:

and goal shy!!, :noexpression:

Now if only the players were up for Promotion like the fans are!!,

:icecream:

Archived