IGNORED

Mark Robbins

Br1stolCityBoy

Mark Robbins was really well thought of when he was on loan here. I can still remember his goal at Swindon in his final loan spell game, when the whole team dived on top of him. The fans loved him when he was here and I know he enjoyed it here.

So Mark if you read this, (which I doubt if you will) do us a big favour and remind your players of your great times here and lay down and die for us.

Cheers, a very desperate City Fan.

Mark Robbins was really well thought of when he was on loan here. I can still remember his goal at Swindon in his final loan spell game, when the whole team dived on top of him. The fans loved him when he was here and I know he enjoyed it here.

So Mark if you read this, (which I doubt if you will) do us a big favour and remind your players of your great times here and lay down and die for us.

Cheers, a very desperate City Fan.

It does happen i saw phil neville blast the ball into his own goal to help out Man utd yesterday.

• Admin

Simple answer is NO.

After all he was only with us for is reallty only 5 minutes of his career.

Rotherham are his employers and he and his team will no doubt want to go out of the league with a big result !

Thats not to say they wont roll over from the atmosphere or if they go a goal down, but thats why they are where they are in the league

Archived