IGNORED

The Man We Missed

robins72

Louis Carey! Hes been an integral part of out defence this season alongside Mccombe. With him as captain he has steered the ship and kept the team solid at the back and I'm sure his experience in the side has helped us win so many matches this season. I was very disappointed to hear he was injured yesterday and hope he will return on Saturday at a packed Ashton Gate. Louis you were missed yesterday for your leadership skills and defensive skills.

Agreed, Carey has been brilliant this season and yesterday we could have really done with someone of his experience.

And in my opinion we have missed Murray just as much, if not more. Especially as Besty hardly ever goes on the outisde, he ALWAYS cuts inside. I think if Murray had been in the side recently we would have got a few more goals.

I think apart from Murray who is injured we have no players that have experienced playing at a higher league. Our players looked a bag of nerves at the start of the match yesterday. We need Carey back to calm the players down and lead us to victory against Rotherham!

And in my opinion we have missed Murray just as much, if not more. Especially as Besty hardly ever goes on the outisde, he ALWAYS cuts inside. I think if Murray had been in the side recently we would have got a few more goals.

Yh Betsy has been poor and as you say he always cuts inside or if not he just turns back around and doesn't try to take on the player. With Murray in the side he isn't afraid to use his pace and take on players and then put in a quality ball.

We missed a fit Steve Brooker or a Jevons with some sort of form, or any 20 goal a season player.

Very true. I think that most would agree if we had a fit Brooker for the majority of the season, or another good striker, we would be up already!

Its just the way things go I suppose.

I heard Brooker could be back next Saturday!

Where did you hear that Mr Robins?

Murray was the main miss for me, the flank play was just inept but in saying that it was pretty inept at Donny, Gills and 1st half Carlisle GJ will need to sort a few out in the summer after we stubble over the line.

Where did you hear that Mr Robins?

Murray was the main miss for me, the flank play was just inept but in saying that it was pretty inept at Donny, Gills and 1st half Carlisle GJ will need to sort a few out in the summer after we stubble over the line.

Its Mrs actually :innocent06: but heard it on the coach yesterday. May be just a rumour. City reserves are playing at the mem tomorrow so I will find out more then.

Archived