IGNORED

Jevons Is He Good Enough?

Haster

I have watched jevons at ashton gate a few times and on the tv v middlesbrough fa cup i think he is a very lazy player can someone else tell me what they think of jevons?? i don't think he is good enough for league 1 or the championship

I have watched jevons at ashton gate a few times and on the tv v middlesbrough fa cup i think he is a very lazy player can someone else tell me what they think of jevons?? i don't think he is good enough for league 1 or the championship

Gutless and not interested. Ive never said this about a city player before and i hope ill never say it again but i cant stand the bloke. Id have Andy Smith in the team every day of the week over Jevons.

• Admin

Given the rough ride he has been given on this forum in recent months I believe he is destined to score the goal that seals our promotion.

Go Jevo! :dancing6:

been saying since the start of the season Jevons is no good and never has been,

he was a good league 2 player but was hardly a untouchable at Yeovil last year, hope Johnson realises now that having your mates as players don't work. Jevons will be playing league 2 football next year I'm sure of that.

Gutless and not interested. Ive never said this about a city player before and i hope ill never say it again but i cant stand the bloke. The applies to Betsy doesn't it Mark?

Id have Andy Smith in the team every day of the week over Jevons.

In short, Jevo ain't going to make the grade in the Championship. He could've shut the doubters up yesterday with that golden chance at the death but his finish summed up his season for me.

Saying that, Smith would get the nod up top for me and then hopefully Jevo can come on with 25mins to go against Rotherham and take advantage of a defence run ragged by Smudge and contribute towards promotion!

No he's not!! said it 6 months ago and got shot down for slating him, I'm disapointed he hasn't proved me wrong.

He thinks he's much better than what he actually is,needs to play with a lot more passon and determination for me, the way he trots around the pitch really irriates me and apprently missed another sitter yesterday.

I hope Johnson moves him on in the summer whatever league we're in.

It is not the time to be negative. We are approaching our biggest game for years and I think we should all adopt a positive attitude. N ever mind who is good enough and who's not. At the moment, they are all good enough to do the required job on Saturday. After that, we can all say what we want but please, let's cut out this negativity. Come on City!!

Read any of my posts over the last 9 months......hate to say it but.......told you so :rolleyes: , bottler,not good enough,overrated etc etc.

The manager told us he would get us 20 league goals this season......well :juggle:

In a word NO and he is one of a number of players who should leave for a fee in the summer.

On the ball and facing goal he's a decent player at times and is capable of scoring outstanding goals at League One & Two level.

He's not the answer in The Championship and two of our signings next season, if promoted, should be two quality strikers leaving SB & ES as 3rd & 4th choice and making them have a real fight for their places.

Top Scorer...Still.

so was Peacock, and he was shite too. and look where he is now. STILL shite, and still bottling at vital moments like he did here, like Jevons has done

A total waste of space, and should be first out of the door this summer, followed by sick note Brooker. neither are good enough for the championship

as to top scorer, yep, how many times have Brooker and Showumni played compared to Jevons? Indeed how often have either been fit enough to play regularly. Jevons has...

Archived