IGNORED

Ryan Smith

tin

Just wondering what all of you who went yesterday thought of their number 22, Ryan Smith?

I thought he ran us ragged and his delivery was decent as well. He came from the same youth set-up at Arsenal before joining Derby for £1m last summer. I wonder if he would be available in the summer? :dunno:

He's just the sort of winger I'd love to see at the Gate. What did you lot think?

I( don't think he really settled in the midlands and i've heard he's expressed his desire to move back to the London area. Hes still young and raw and sometimes it shows as he holds onto the ball for too long or tries the same trick too often. We've got a better winger than him in Chris Hacket (came on as sub) who i think will be released in the summer, he really is a flyer who i think has been harshly done by this season, he was clearly our best player in the earlier part of the season

we will need few new players for the championship defence is good could do with a couple of midfielders and a striker who can net us 25 to 30 goals a season.

MAKE SURE WE ALL GET BEHIND THE LADS ON SATURDAY!!!!

:goingup: "WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP"

Archived