IGNORED

Heroes

Steve Watts

Have you tried Jericho? Great series, that has just got better and better as its gone along (Ive watched the first 20 now, and the first series is only a couple of episodes from the end, and its all kicking off)

I have watched the first episode of Heroes, enjoyed it, just havent got round to the rest yet because of everything else I'm watching.

Anyone who enjoys/enjoyed Lost and 24 and Daybreak and other series along that line would enjoy Jericho.

Will get back to you when ive watched more Heroes and sorry for going off topic a bit.

Have you tried Jericho? Great series, that has just got better and better as its gone along (Ive watched the first 20 now, and the first series is only a couple of episodes from the end, and its all kicking off)

I have watched the first episode of Heroes, enjoyed it, just havent got round to the rest yet because of everything else I'm watching.

Anyone who enjoys/enjoyed Lost and 24 and Daybreak and other series along that line would enjoy Jericho.

Will get back to you when ive watched more Heroes and sorry for going off topic a bit.

If Jericho is as good as you say Dolls, i'll let thee off!

• Admin
I noticed that... who recorded the theme tune? I recognised it and thought it was really good. Now i wanna see what their other stuff's like!

If you mean the opening track on Episode One it is a song called "All these things I've done" by The Killers.

I've watched 10 Eps so far but cannot recall a theme tune, merely some static noise as they flash up "Jericho".

I'd also second the suggested watching of Day Break. Americans being a fickle bunch it was cancelled after 6 episodes Stateside but the complete run was completed in webcasts and can be downloaded from the usual sources.

I'll end this post by putting forward a suggestion of my own, Friday Night Lights. I'm not a huge gridiron fan but found the show to be highly entertaining.

• Admin

I hate f***** hate US tv networks! :ranting:

I watch all 22 episodes, the show ends the season on a pretty big cliffhanger with loads of unanswered questions and they don't give it a second season! :protest:

Madger there is a big protest going on in the US about Jericho. Fans of the show have been sending the CBS network packets of peanuts trying to convey the message that the decision to axe Jericho and not bring it back for a second season is "nuts"

Also there is a petition going online http://www.petitiononline.com/09272006/petition.html and there was also this statement released by the CBS president (I guess theyre getting fed up with all the packets of nuts!)

To the fans of Jericho:

We have read your emails over the past few days and have been touched by the depth and passion with which you have expressed your disappointment. Please know that canceling a television series is a very difficult decision. Hundreds of people at the Network, the production company and the incredibly-talented creative team worked very hard to build and serve the community for this show -- both on-air and online. It is a show we loved too.

Thank you for supporting Jericho with such passion. We truly appreciate the commitment you made to the series and we are humbled by your disappointment. In the coming weeks, we hope to develop a way to provide closure to the compelling drama that was the Jericho story.

Sincerely,

Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment"

Hopefully another network will be allowed to take it on. :fingerscrossed:

Madger there is a big protest going on in the US about Jericho. Fans of the show have been sending the CBS network packets of peanuts trying to convey the message that the decision to axe Jericho and not bring it back for a second season is "nuts"

Also there is a petition going online http://www.petitiononline.com/09272006/petition.html and there was also this statement released by the CBS president (I guess theyre getting fed up with all the packets of nuts!)

To the fans of Jericho:

We have read your emails over the past few days and have been touched by the depth and passion with which you have expressed your disappointment. Please know that canceling a television series is a very difficult decision. Hundreds of people at the Network, the production company and the incredibly-talented creative team worked very hard to build and serve the community for this show -- both on-air and online. It is a show we loved too.

Thank you for supporting Jericho with such passion. We truly appreciate the commitment you made to the series and we are humbled by your disappointment. In the coming weeks, we hope to develop a way to provide closure to the compelling drama that was the Jericho story.

Sincerely,

Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment"

Hopefully another network will be allowed to take it on. :fingerscrossed:

Nah, it'll be a two hour TV movie....almost certain... If they know that many people like the show and it'll rate well then i'll be shocked if they allow another network to snap it up (i assume they own the rights to it). Also, unfortunately the petitions generally get nowhere.... Bloody typical.... everything i watch gets cancelled before proper closure.... Jericho, Day Break, Angel, Firefly... Now i'm fearing for Heroes too!!!!

I'm up to Ep 5 of Jericho now, and it's great... thanks for the tip off Dolls.... now jump on the Heroes bandwagon!

I'm up to Ep 5 of Jericho now, and it's great... thanks for the tip off Dolls.... now jump on the Heroes bandwagon!

I keep meaning to, but then they keep showing re-runs of X-files on living at the moment, and then theres stuff on after that I wanna watch, I really should use the early morning Saturday slot I used to watch Jericho in better.

• Admin
Nah, it'll be a two hour TV movie....almost certain... If they know that many people like the show and it'll rate well then i'll be shocked if they allow another network to snap it up (i assume they own the rights to it). Also, unfortunately the petitions generally get nowhere.... Bloody typical.... everything i watch gets cancelled before proper closure.... Jericho, Day Break, Angel, Firefly... Now i'm fearing for Heroes too!!!!

You do realise Day Break completed its season in webcasts?

You should still be able to get these episodes the normal way.

There was "closure".

Archived