Noble

Showumni Jevons

SUBS

Smith

Keogh

Betsy

Skuse

Fontaine

Reasoning - Not lost with Russell in the side. Start with an attacking team, add in Myre-Williams for some pace. Betsy on the Bench due to poor form. Wilson out as even poorer. Skuse on the bench and ONLY brought on if City 1-0 up and need to defend with 10 mins to go otherwise leave him there

We do need goals but I think Jevons is not looking very confident at the mo especially after the late fluff at Millwall.

I have defended Betsy as such as thinking he is a good player but another who is in need of a break / confidence probs.

Many have said Myrie Williams should play but he hasnt even featured in any squads so Johnson obviously dosnt think he has enough for the time and last time I can remember him being in the 16 was at Crewe.

Basso

McCallister

McCombe

Carey (if fit)

Orr

Johnson

Skuse

Wilson

Noble

Smith

Showunmi

SUBS

Betsy

Fontaine

Jevons

Russell

Myrie Williams

I think Smith has shown alot of graft and saturday had some nice touches whilst on the field. He can do the running and give Showunmi the chance to run at defenders which is what hes best at really due to his power and pace. Also although I'm a fan of Russell, perhaps hes another player that could use a break and Skuse and Wilson in the middle would offer alot of pace in the middle. Plus Skuse may offer some extra height as we lost alot of headers in the middle of the park saturday against Millwall.

Reasoning - Not lost with Russell in the side. Start with an attacking team, add in Myre-Williams for some pace. Betsy on the Bench due to poor form. Wilson out as even poorer. Skuse on the bench and ONLY brought on if City 1-0 up and need to defend with 10 mins to go otherwise leave him there

Basso

Orr Carey McCombe McCallister

Russell Johnson Mire-Williams

Noble

Showumni Jevons

SUBS

Smith

Keogh

Betsy

Skuse

Fontaine

russel was in the team against milwall so their goes that record.

jevons and enoch is the worst partnership we could have mate.

if you want someone to supply and help enoch Showunmi, then Andy Smiths your man.

you can almost see the papers on sunday morning.

Smith scores first ever english league goal to send Bristol City up

For sure mate i agree with u andy smith to fire city to the championship!!! :goingup:

Archived