IGNORED

What A Drag

boltonred

I've got a ten hour Art exam this week :no: Won't be able to concentrate on the work at all, only thing going through my mind will be City this and City that..

Your not doing your exam on City are you, that would make it even worse.

When i did art we could choose from a range of things what we wanted to do.

Mine was obviously sport and Bristol City!

I could have but it would have been under the topic of Viewpoints, which means taking pics of AG or players from weird angles. Instead i have chosen to do Time and decided that taking pictures of players running would be too hard to draw (I like to take the easier options :).) I shall listen to The Wurzels on my MP3 player on the Wed and Fri of my exam to hype me up for being in the EE on Sat. (2nd time of being in there since I've supported city, the other time was when we beat brentford 3-1 a few seasons ago)

Yes I agree this week is going to be a drag, Saturday seems ages away.

But what I won't be doing this week is getting into a mind set of "Rotherham 2nd bottom of table, City 2nd top, the stats say this, Nottingham Forest that, Blackpool this, in the last ten years, blah blah etc etc."

I'm just going to turn up on the day.

:city:

Trying to revise for an exam next Tuesday..

I read a line then think *Win and go up*...bit more...*Wow, Saturday night will be awsome*....bit more....*That'll shut them Forest faces up real good*....*Party on Saturday*..

Unbearable.

Luckily Champions League and getting drunk will pass the time to Thursday.

Too many Exams going on at the moment! Had to do 4 performances on Keyboard for Music and 6 Weeks of Art Exam Preperation at the same time whilst following City on the weekends and reading OTIB everyday! Will be glad to get Art out of the way on Fri so i can sh!t myself all night thinking about what I will do if we lose and how amazing it'll be to whitness my first promotion with City. Come 3pm Saturday I shall have no nails left and by 5pm no hair, will be all worth it if we go up. Always Believe :fingerscrossed:

This week is gong to drag - am away from work unwell at the moment having had a serious operation. If I was at work I woud not be able to concentrate any way. I will be there on Saturday (aginst doctors orders) my first game since the win at Doncaster.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

This week is gong to drag - am away from work unwell at the moment having had a serious operation. If I was at work I woud not be able to concentrate any way. I will be there on Saturday (aginst doctors orders) my first game since the win at Doncaster.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Puts football into perspective. Hope the operation went well and you recover for Saturday!!!

I've got enough on my mind at the moment to pass the time till saturday. :city:

Thanks BCFC Nick and SCR. It has been a nighmare missing all the games that I have but am looking forward to celebrating promotion from my seat in the wiliams stand with the rest of you. After the game and the celebrations its back home to bed to continue my recovery for another month or so before returning to work.

Sorry to hear your troubles Lincolnreds, hope you are recovering fast and will soon be back 100%.

Well I tried hard to concentrate today at work and well, I did....for about 30 mins here and there....the rest of the time my mind wanders to saturdays game.

I am hoping I can get a ticket tomorrow, which will make me a very happy man. :phone:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Best wishes mate - hope the doc says you can drink alcohol. In my considerable experience it makes the time whistle by - especially when you should have called home, or caught a train, things like that.

Archived