IGNORED

If You Were Gary Johnson On Saturday...

Southport Red

One of my favourite quotes for occasions like this is the famous one of the Cox in the Oxford boat just on the starting line at the boat race one year. He looed down the boat, into the faces of the 8 men facing him and simply said,

"if not you, then who?

If not now, then when?"

Simpe & powerful, that's what I'd say.

How about you, what would you send them out with if you were GJ?

One of my favourite quotes for occasions like this is the famous one of the Cox in the Oxford boat just on the starting line at the boat race one year. He looed down the boat, into the faces of the 8 men facing him and simply said,

"if not you, then who?

If not now, then when?"

Simpe & powerful, that's what I'd say.

How about you, what would you send them out with if you were GJ?

10 team mates. 11 opposition players. A ref, 2 linesman, a ball and their kit.

While telling them that a win would mean a big party. A defeat or draw, a big rollicking

Guest ashtonyate

If I was Johnson I would just say to the players when you come off that field make sure you are not thinking I could have done more

Simple. I'd say:

"West Ham, Charlton, Watford, West Brom, Wolves, Southampton, Stoke, Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff, Plymouth, Colchester, Crystal Palace, Ipswich, Burnley, Norwich, Leicester, Coventry, QPR, Barnsley, Hull.

"Or Yeovil, Tranmere, Doncaster, Crewe, Gillingham, Northampton, Port Vale, Huddersfield, Cheltenham, Brighton, Bournemough, Leyton Orient, Millwall, Walsall, Hartlepool.

"Your choice."

I think a little paraphrasing of the greatest Englishman of all time would be in order:

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if Bristol City Football club and its fans should last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'"

I think a little paraphrasing of the greatest Englishman of all time would be in order:

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if Bristol City Football club and its fans should last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'"

Which Marc Bolan song is that from?

Archived