IGNORED

Theme For Saturday - Bring A Scarve Or Is It Scarf?

Sticks

It would appear these days that scarves are a dying breed at football matches but watching Liverpool, Celtic and lately Newcastle shows that everyone bringing a scarf can create a wonderful, passionate support.

It also looks fantastic on TV and no doubt a number of the stations will be there to capture the moment (I can't say teh 'P' word). :pray:

How about everyone try and bring a scarf, bring two or three if necessary to help a friend out. Raise them high and proud in the east end (lasso it if you feel adventurous!)

What do you think a good or bad idea. :dunno:

I shall personally have mine :winner_third_h4h::colder:

It would appear these days that scarves are a dying breed at football matches but watching Liverpool, Celtic and lately Newcastle shows that everyone bringing a scarf can create a wonderful, passionate support.

It also looks fantastic on TV and no doubt a number of the stations will be there to capture the moment (I can't say teh 'P' word). :pray:

How about everyone try and bring a scarf, bring two or three if necessary to help a friend out. Raise them high and proud in the east end (lasso it if you feel adventurous!)

be interesting to see who can bring their oldest EE scarf, or flag out of retirement for this once in a lifetime revival of the once mighty EE. As you said sticks a good old version of the cops walk on, with the red flags flying high will do!

I think pirates on crucifixes would be better? Anyone else with me?

We have had numerous red and white nights.............I know it doesnt rhyme, but how about promoting it as a red and white day?

Archived