IGNORED

Anyone Else

BristolCity1992

Really nervous and excited all at the same time about Saturday?

I have been thinking about it non stop since Saturday really and now I'm tense as **** to be honest, probably the biggest game since I have been watching.

I had a dream :winner_third_h4h: which is sad but I missed the game in both of them which was a nightmare more than a dream, I cant remember being this nervous before ever really.

I tell myself its just a game and there is more to life than Bristol City and I know there is but its hard not to get caught up in it even when my life is pretty up and down as it is right now.

I'm holding out until Saturday but think I will need a few stiff drinks on Friday just to sleep.

Big game,big gate promo on the menu ............. wait I remember a few years back; nah, this is not the last chance for promo but it is a very good chance, chill and enjoy the day :city: :goingup:

Is this week ever going sllllllllooooooooooooowly or what?

I'm going insane!!

and its only tuesday!!! :gaah:

i prob wont be getting any sleep friday night and wont be able to do any work saturday morning, as i'll be waiting for half1 to come (thats when i finish) and be running to the ground!

:city:

The most torturous bit is when non-City supporting mates take an 'interest' forcing a retelling of the points/league position scenario and an evaluation of all the outcomes. :grr::grr::grr: Personally would like to wake up on Sunday morning with a mouth like the bottom of a budgies cage, stinking of cider,covered in mysterious scratches/bruises/bits of hedge, surrounded by half-eaten kebabs,reliving the feeling when the final whistle went and we realised that City are again in the second tier of English football. :dance::clapping::sun::yes::yahoo:

The most torturous bit is when non-City supporting mates take an 'interest' forcing a retelling of the points/league position scenario and an evaluation of all the outcomes. :grr::grr::grr:

It could be worst wellyredhead - these part time boys at the weekend had me holding back punches.

Firstly, got a call on Saturday morning telling me I should go to a promotion party that evening organised by some friends, these friends having been to about 1 game each at AG in 3/4 years, and that was boro. Then, I got a call at 5pm to tell me that it was obviously not on (I wasn't going to go anyway) and that it had been cancelled because 'City are ****, can't even beat ******* Millwall!' - I was just livid, like they even have a clue.

To make it worst, I then had my brother ring me (who hasn't be to AG since the last promotion season and that was the 2-0 win over Rovers), and he said practically the same. I was so annoyed, I just put the down on him.

What phonecalls I should expect on Saturday will depend on the result - either way these muppets obviously don't understand the true anguish and hell that most BCFC fans go through. Yet, they still manage to make the most stupid of comments based on looking at a score on teletext.

Bring on Saturday - Dolly's right, they've added an extra day to this week just to torture us a bit more!!

Yeh this week is already dragging, i have booked friday off work, usually days off go quick - doubt this one will though.

Friday is probabley when the Butterflies in the Stomach start kicking in. I will be working on friday but i know whether i am working or not, Friday will be the slowest day out of all of them. It certinaly was before Millwall game

:argh: Theres even a forum countdown clock now as well!!!

I was thinking of changing it to 'The next time anyone can get a good nights sleep: x days x hours' etc etc.

Come on city, in about 42 hours from now we could be in the championship!! :englandsmile4wf:

playing preston, southampton, cardiff etc etc

or............

:noexpression: lets not think about it!!!!

Believe!!! :Believe: YYOOUU RREEDDSSS!!!!!!

Archived