IGNORED

Whats She Doing To Me

Guest Spunkwood

Guest Spunkwood

Hey people,

I have a confession of all people it to happen to it has too be me once again "Mr Oh Dear Its his posts" well this involves The Gas and me :angry:

Well I shall start Saturday night was feeling down ###### result, ###### day you get the picture later that evening I pop down to Threshers get some drink down goes the Cider I'm ######ed :D :Party12: I then go to meet some of my mates for a gig! As I'm walking into the Venue (the cheese and grain,Frome" I notice this girl I'm like wow hello say hi and I'm in heven! Then the 1st band play this girl is in the 1st band to play I watch till the sets over she comes over we chat spend all night together :D just got a hug but I was happy. Swapped mobile numbers and then email addys realise her surnames HALDANE :D took no notice at first then I realised.Her brother plays for the Gas!

Now here is were I need help, I like her a lot but I cant make her brother move to another team can i ? what do I do wear my city shirt round her house! :Cheeky22: or do I just leave it I'm going to see her saturday sober this time and in the evening Lewis himself could be there.

Oh just she just sent a text well u have 2 swap just for me cos my bro is wicked!!

now thats just wrong I said I'm not swapping she said fair enough and has now gone to bed, I like her loads and loads but going out with someone whos Bro plays for the Gas is Wrong in my books but shes told me he supports Leeds not Rovers but still he plays for them :sport5:

Anyway Please Responde xXx Alex xXx

Oh for god's sake.

what a bloody load of rubbish. does it matter who anyone supports? In the end either you like someone for what they are and not for what team they like or what their family likes.

Such superficial attitudes will lead to fast finishes of a relationship.

Tell her whatever she wants to hear, after all a ###### is a ###### in any language.

Why not shout out "Tinnion" during the deed and see how much she cares then :D

Normal Saturday night for you then :TheBird:

Oh for god's sake.

what a bloody load of rubbish.  does it matter who anyone supports?  In the end either you like someone for what they are and not for what team they like or what their family likes.

UUHHHH, I think it was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek, lighten up!

Guest duncan james

when some bird has got here legs behind her head and your bashing away the last thing I'm going to be thinking about is her brother and who he supports go for it pal

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"the last thing I'm going to be thinking about is her brother"

haha I should hope not, If your WERE to be thingking about her brother at the same time........

Guest dolmanred
Oh for god's sake.

what a bloody load of rubbish.  does it matter who anyone supports?  In the end either you like someone for what they are and not for what team they like or what their family likes.

Couldn't agree more, what a totally childish post - who really cared what team anyone supports - it wouldn't be any fun if we all supported city would it? Grow Up!

Go for it, it doesnt matter who her brother plays for, just thing about her. if you like her then that should be enough. Anyay you could always slip something into his food or drink......... yes I did mean salt and pepper or a lemon!!!!!1 :Party12: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Archived