IGNORED

Sold Out

bartolona

it would be intresting to know, cus i rang just before 9 and got "please ring back in office hour", within seconds I rang again and just got the really annoying, frustating message about darn queuing system full.....ever since i just kept redialling every second and got nowhere!!! :ranting::ranting:

so what we are saying here is that BRISTOL CITY supporters cannot get in to watch THERE team play because of NOTTINGHAM FOREST supporters????

or notts forest are buying up seats in the crewe fans stand.

where have we lost 2000 seats then??

there was over 21000 for the rugby bristolv bath and rottherham have only sold 300 max.

so what does 19200+ mean , surely there cant be 1750 empty seats for segregation ?

good point cossie120 - even with one block for segregation that's only about 500!

I also rang constantly and wonder whether any tickets were actually sold by phone at all or if they were all sod to personal callers. Did anyone get tickets by phone this morning ???

No. Brother coming over from Canada on Saturday, last minute decision, only read his email to try and get him tickets at ten to nine.

Got through at 9 on the dot, 28th in queue. :blink:

Answered at just gone half past, "game sold out a few minutes ago". :ranting:

Guys don't panic. Ring up the ticket office near the end of the week. I'm sure there will be some returns there usually are. I managed to get two tickets for Millwall last week so fingers crossed for you ticketless lot.

Archived