IGNORED

Well Said Gj

Bristol Boy

Made mention of the late arrival of our fans on Saturday and their horrendous journey.

"We were warming up and there were about 20 in and when we ran out it was only half full"

Also eluded to that being one of the possible reasons/contributory factor for our poor performance.

Far from complaints effecting Focus for our next game, it appears it may have effected the players for the Millwall game and that it has hardened their resolve to give the fans a performance this Saturday.

Every cloud and all that.

Well said GJ.

Well a reapeat of the Hartlepool atmosphere yes..... although I don't want the drama that the Hartlepool game produced!!! I'm only 25 and that game was enough for my ticker to handle!

So Hartlepool atmosphere but combined with a nice simple clear win.

PLEASE don't go behind! My heart cant handle it!!!

There might be a few selective memories about the Hartlepool game. Yes, the last few minutes were amazing - the best I've witnessed at AG. But up until then? There was lots of groaning and some long quiet periods. And I nearly had a fight with a couple of guys behind me who were engaging in the favourite sport of that time - Roberts baiting.

There might be a few selective memories about the Hartlepool game. Yes, the last few minutes were amazing - the best I've witnessed at AG. But up until then? There was lots of groaning and some long quiet periods. And I nearly had a fight with a couple of guys behind me who were engaging in the favourite sport of that time - Roberts baiting.

In fairness, City were crap in both legs apart from the last ten minutes at AG.

You're right - we were all convinced we were heading out and the atmosphere was lousy. It's a shame that Roberts had that "lazy look" about him that gets right up some fans' noses. I still have great memories of his contribution that night and those two wonderful finishes in THAT game at Mansfield. I hope his well documented troubles are over for good.

Archived