IGNORED

Lucky Charm's

bcfcchris2016

what Lucky charms, things or sayings will you lot be doing for the next four days to try and give Bristol City victory againest Rotherham. think you can tell i am clutching at straws at the moment as well as mainly bored at college at the moment.

I thought i would do it the Adriano Basso way and say 'always believe' a good number of times earlier. I also have a Detroit Pistons basketball shirt, I don't think City have ever lost in the first 5 or 6 games with me wearing the shirt (although it bowed out againest Millwall on saturday)

just trying my hardest to make saturday a bloody memorble day for obvious reasons so please be kind. :innocent06:

what Lucky charms, things or sayings will you lot be doing for the next four days to try and give Bristol City victory againest Rotherham. think you can tell i am clutching at straws at the moment as well as mainly bored at college at the moment.

I thought i would do it the Adriano Basso way and say 'always believe' a good number of times earlier. I also have a Detroit Pistons basketball shirt, I don't think City have ever lost in the first 5 or 6 games with me wearing the shirt (although it bowed out againest Millwall on saturday)

just trying my hardest to make saturday a bloody memorble day for obvious reasons so please be kind. :innocent06:

My and my dad have a superstition that he always irons our shirts at half time in the Live Friday night game the day before. My mum done my shirt for Millwall last thursday while i was at work. Every time she has done it we have lost. Needless to say she isnt doing it this week!

I always go in through the same turnstile... even though it's no longer designated for season tickets. No idea why i do, but regardless of the size of the queue i will still always wait for the same one. Wierd.

Yeah, I'm the same there.

My other main superstition is wearing a Dynamo Kiev t-shirt under my City shirt. Unfortunately, it's about 12 years old now and tatty as hell but I haven't lost this season when wearing it and crucially didn't take it to Millwall because I didn't want to wear colours!

My lucky pants. And I have to go through a turnstile with an even number on it.

Hope they're clean!!!???

Do you check with the stadium manager before a game to see if there are any wonky numbers on the turnstiles or risk it when you get there?

:coat:

I always always always make sure I have copious amounts of alcohol before the game just to make sure.

Yep, that's my tactic too.

No idea whether it's a lucky omen or not as I've never tried not doing it. Saturday is no time for experimentation.

Your one to talk Chris, talking about lucky charms and that, you HAVENT seen city win away this season. you went to gilligham and a few more like forest swansea etc. i Told you not to go to Millwall!!

EVERYONE its Chris's fault we didnt go up vs Millwall!!!

Blame Him!!!

Your one to talk Chris, talking about lucky charms and that, you HAVENT seen city win away this season. you went to gilligham and a few more like forest swansea etc. i Told you not to go to Millwall!!

EVERYONE its Chris's fault we didnt go up vs Millwall!!!

Blame Him!!!

you can say that now but i am sure the smiley below will be the two of us next week

:drunk2:

I was going to say Alex Russell, in that I seem to recall someone saying we haven't lost a game he has started - but then I realised that if that record were true, it came crashing to a close at Millwall.

My lucky underpants it is then. Can't wait for the close season, so I can give 'em a wash.

Archived