IGNORED

Got To Go For Win Now

SUPER REDS

Simply now we have to win against Rotherham this Saturday so we have to have four forwards and be able to get wide as I expect Rotherham might pack there defence,so I hopea recall for Myrie Williams wide on the left with pace and get round the back with some good crossing,keep Showunmi and push Noble up with him,Noble can get players in with his passing and threw to the other strikers,on the bench have as many strikers as possible Jevons,Murray if ok

Simply now we have to win against Rotherham this Saturday so we have to have four forwards and be able to get wide as I expect Rotherham might pack there defence,so I hopea recall for Myrie Williams wide on the left with pace and get round the back with some good crossing,keep Showunmi and push Noble up with him,Noble can get players in with his passing and threw to the other strikers,on the bench have as many strikers as possible Jevons,Murray if ok

Murray's injured, so are Brooker & Weale and you won't see them until next season, if at all.

All we have to do is win a football match.

We don't need to score more than one goal to do that unless we conceed so any talk of going gung ho is daft as I see it although, wouldn't it be great to be 3-0 up at half time so we can all relax.

We need to be solid and the last thing we need is to conceed early.

Stay calm and it'll happen just like it did against Yeovil.

Archived