IGNORED

Window Cleaners

Littlesh*t

just wondering if any body on here is a window cleaner? i am looking into setting up my own business and was wondering what equipment i need and best places to buy it?

cheers for any help

Bucket and a sponge from all well known retailers

:whistle2:

Sorry mate couldn't resist

just wondering if any body on here is a window cleaner? i am looking into setting up my own business and was wondering what equipment i need and best places to buy it?

cheers for any help

I was intrigued what there was out there, and there is a perfect candidate for the Have I got News for You random publication in:

Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

Excited as I was by this I haven't bothered to register; there is a forum where you can get some sensible replies. And get to find out what "Unger's Ergotec Locking Cone" is!

I was intrigued what there was out there, and there is a perfect candidate for the Have I got News for You random publication in:

Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

Excited as I was by this I haven't bothered to register; there is a forum where you can get some sensible replies. And get to find out what "Unger's Ergotec Locking Cone" is!

cheers for that

http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/ have a look there, got lots of different equipment to buy that you'll probably need. Shame i didnt find that site earlier as currently doing a business studies exam on starting up my own window cleaning business, i also did that for business studies at AS aswell as seemed easy to write about as not many start up costs, and its easy to move in and out of the market.

Archived