IGNORED

I Lied To Geoff Twentyman

badger22

I'VE GOT TIME OFF WORK AND MY TICKET TODAY FOR ROTHERHAM.......... this was a really important, l mean really important meeting for my company but they were so pis*** off with my moaning they have rearranged the meeting so l can go....

I was on the radio after the match at Millwall if anyone was listening? I said sorry to all the fans as l couldnt make it and l thought ld let the side down... but no.... lm back..........

COME ON YOU REDS.... :dancing6:

I'VE GOT TIME OFF WORK AND MY TICKET TODAY FOR ROTHERHAM.......... this was a really important, l mean really important meeting for my company but they were so pis*** off with my moaning they have rearranged the meeting so l can go....

I was on the radio after the match at Millwall if anyone was listening? I said sorry to all the fans as l couldnt make it and l thought ld let the side down... but no.... lm back..........

Legend :thumbsup:

Can anyone translate, you're not one of those Polish coach drivers are you? :dunno:

Looking at your post counter l really don't care about your opinion.... but thanks anyway...

About 14 years ago, I clearly remember my first ever meeting in an office, having just got a job at a large company.

It was full of people spouting utter rubbish (including me) and all the time one bloke was just sat there taking it all in.

The meeting was drawing to a close with no real agreement made and this bloke opened his mouth and shut everyone up with some points that just cut straight to the point and gave the clarity that no one else could. He didn't have to shout and he didn't have to jabber, he just calmly told people how it was.

I learnt that day that typically it's not those who shout the loudest or most often that are the ones making sense. Passion is no substitute for reason.

Anyhoo, enjoy Saturday!

About 14 years ago, I clearly remember my first ever meeting in an office, having just got a job at a large company.

It was full of people spouting utter rubbish (including me) and all the time one bloke was just sat there taking it all in.

The meeting was drawing to a close with no real agreement made and this bloke opened his mouth and shut everyone up with some points that just cut straight to the point and gave the clarity that no one else could. He didn't have to shout and he didn't have to jabber, he just calmly told people how it was.

I learnt that day that typically it's not those who shout the loudest or most often that are the ones making sense. Passion is no substitute for reason.

Anyhoo, enjoy Saturday!

I will be more than happy for one of our players to make a similar brief, but hugely significant, contribution on Saturday.

Anyhoo, enjoy Saturday!

That told me....

Ok. Since you didn't understand: You're a #### for measuring the worthiness of an opinion based on the number of posts someone has made.

Or if you didn't get that: You're a ####.

I understood what you said you stupid c***

Archived