IGNORED

What Load Of Rubbish Is On This Forum

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

I read this rubbish about we must make as much noise as possible on Saturday or we are not going to win, we must all believe or we are going to lose.

If we played Rotherham behind locked doors who would you expect to win with no crowd there us or them if you look at the tables we are at the top they are second from bottom that is because we are a better team than them.

All this hand ringing is not needed because we will win on Saturday if we don't then we have only ourselves to blame so stop all this crap turn up Saturday and stop acting like a load of Bros fans

I read this rubbish about we must make as much noise as possible on Saturday or we are not going to win, we must all believe or we are going to lose.

If we played Rotherham behind locked doors who would you expect to win with no crowd there us or them if you look at the tables we are at the top they are second from bottom that is because we are a better team than them.

All this hand ringing is not needed because we will win on Saturday if we don't then we have only ourselves to blame so stop all this crap turn up Saturday and stop acting like a load of Bros fans

So tha fact that Gary Johnson has said that the fans DO have an influence on the way the team plays means nothing to you then. Both the manager and players have stated throughout the season that it DOES help when the crowd create a noisy atmosphere and we need to to do all we can on saturday to help the team reach the goal that we all want.

Gary Johnson comments prior to the Yeovil game - "To cross the finishing line requires one last major effort by everyone involved with the club. So I am asking the fans who have created a fantastic atmosphere at the games against Nottingham Forest and Swansea to give us all they have got again tomorrow. We want them to create such a noise that the Yeovil supporters who travel are drowned out".

At the end of the day, after 45 games, if we can't beat an already relegated team to secure Championship football then we don't deserve to go up. The players should need no more motviation than that.

Well perhaps we don't want to go out and try to hard from the start because if we don't score the crowd will give the wrong vibes we got 90 min to win not the first ten I think the tactics against Yeovil worked well a steady pressure over the whole game.

I didnt state that we should score in the first 10 minutes and ''not trying'' form the start is just silly......

well i'm sorry for trying to give this forum and the club i love as much Positivity as possible at this crucial time. I am not one of those who takes Positive (or negative if situation arises) things to far on this forum. But at the end of the day, this is a Forum and you have got to expect posts like this from people. If you don't like it then why post about it.

I will agree with you i have seen a few posts in the last few weeks let alone days that i have thought while reading it 'Why bother saying that'. But you got to go along with the flow.

Lets just be relieved that next saturday could see our season sorted and over the top posts will soon be a thing of the past.

come on now ashtonyate, lighten up. Lots of people on this forum have never seen a promotion and certainly not a last day promotion. Maybe you've been there and done it and probably had your share of disappointments too but this is an important footballing moment for City fans and forum-ites here want to do whatever it takes for it to be a successful important moment. Home advantage does count and the players will respond better to postive backing. Rotherham won't want it more than us no matter what Mark Robins says to them so our job on the day (and before) is to help make sure the City players don't freeze.

Guest ashtonyate

come on now ashtonyate, lighten up. Lots of people on this forum have never seen a promotion and certainly not a last day promotion. Maybe you've been there and done it and probably had your share of disappointments too but this is an important footballing moment for City fans and forum-ites here want to do whatever it takes for it to be a successful important moment. Home advantage does count and the players will respond better to postive backing. Rotherham won't want it more than us no matter what Mark Robins says to them so our job on the day (and before) is to help make sure the City players don't freeze.

[/quote

The trouble is in the past i have seen crowds go to matches all hype up and when things don't go as planned you can scenes tension that's what we don't want. All I am saying we got 90 min to win and if we can't we still got the play offs but I think we will win.

Guest ashtonyate
are you a city fan AY?

are you going to the game on sat?

would you rather come out the dressing room and see an empty stadium or a full load one?

I want to see a crowd who will give the side time to do the job.and I find fans who get to hype up can get down if things don,t go right for them

But an interesting question I wonder what the team would wanted

Guest ashtonyate
I want to see a crowd who will give the side time to do the job.and I find fans who get to hype up can get down if things don,t go right for them

But an interesting question I wonder what the team would wanted

Just a thought did you see Gerard of Liverpool say tonight that the crowd played a part but it was down mostly to the player playing for one another that pulled them through

At the end of the day, after 45 games, if we can't beat an already relegated team to secure Championship football then we don't deserve to go up. The players should need no more motviation than that.

just two words cheltenham town. draw away lose at home, your right if we don't beat them well we get what we deserve? I know thats more than 2 words.

nothing is garenteed..and i suppose home form is only home form because of luck.Belive me when i played at a cup final with around 300 peopple there screaminf for my team..they pushed me on,when i was knakerd and had a sprained anckle the fans made me run harder and faster..adrenaline is pumped when the crowd is pumped.

You certainly need a pint or six and a visit to the Eastend; misery of the year; you get my vote :(:disapointed2se:

Guest ashtonyate
nothing is garenteed..and i suppose home form is only home form because of luck.Belive me when i played at a cup final with around 300 peopple there screaminf for my team..they pushed me on,when i was knakerd and had a sprained anckle the fans made me run harder and faster..adrenaline is pumped when the crowd is pumped.

When I drove my wagon and made my deliverers at each drop I never had people cheering me on nice deliver Ashton well done son we love you ashton we love you.

I done the job in a professional way knowing what was expected of me, that's what I expect from the player's they are doing a well payed job I expect them to do it professionally whether we sing their praises or not

At the end of my shift if I took a load of stuff back to many times its down the road. With players they can get away with a lot if they are not playing well they are taking off.

Archived