IGNORED

City Shirts £5

Haster

they are XXXL.....still far to small for Grant Holt thebig fat bloater

I could only find them at £15. Shame, £5 had me reet excited.

Is Forest till I die getting ready to gloat? I think he may be going very quiet very soon. Still, there's always the trip to Elland Road to see the Billy Bremner statue.

OK i've found the £5 bit, but here's the problem, do I buy one now off the net then risk not getting it by saturday (7days delivery) or do I get up dead early tomorrow and head down to the gate to get one?

answers on a postcard please

OK i've found the £5 bit, but here's the problem, do I buy one now off the net then risk not getting it by saturday (7days delivery) or do I get up dead early tomorrow and head down to the gate to get one?

answers on a postcard please

I get a lot of my City stuff from the online shop and it usually arrives in 2 days.

I get a lot of my City stuff from the online shop and it usually arrives in 2 days.

I ordered the home top extremely late on a Friday night, and it arrived here in Bonnie Scotland on the Tuesday morning. I was impressed.

Ordered home and away shirts yesterday at 3.20 pm - arrived here in Hertfordshire 9.35 am. That's what I call service. :clapping: Ordered XXL but they don't seem too big as i normally buy 42" 44" chest (Yeah I know, I'm just a fat B really!). :yes:

Thats quicker then the CATS service!!!

Hi everyone new member here (go gentle with me)just thought i would say hello to you all,i have been reading this forum for ages and thought i would now join up with you all at this very exciting and a little nervous time of the year for BCFC.

I also went to the shop today picked up 2 polo t shirts(bogof) for £10 and you have the option of a replica top for £1, yes a pound,altogether i had 5 various tops for £19.Bargin :goingup:

so Robins Direct and their promise of offers is a load of bull isn't it. Just a fortnight ago Freezer was kind enough to purchase two home shirts for £20 for me which I couldn't buy from Robins Direct at the time. Now I can buy them online for £5 each but can't get the other offers unless I drive 160 miles each way. Oh and I'm still miffed us exiles couldnt buy the black shirts from Robins Direct or over the telephone.

What other online shop would get away with such discrimination?

according to online shop, all size large shirts - polos & replicas are out of stock - only smaller sizes or gert big un's left, pity, -on the other hand if Lindleys do a special BOGOF offer on Pasties too then maybe we could be in business!!! :)

(just a thought, for all those wanting scarves to wave on Saturday - how about getting a few replica shirts -any size- wave them instead?..)

Archived