IGNORED

Cats In The Evening Post..

Guest WeALLsmileWEallSING!

Perhaps the spokesman from Bakers Dolphin would like to explain how others drove from Bristol to the ground after leaving later and were parked at the ground by 1.30pm?

Perhaps the journalist can explain why the club deem £10 as complete recompense for a cost of £16/18, when a voucher for that amount was offered.

I don't know about biased, I just think they're crap and where's the link to comment on the story?

Perhaps the spokesman from Bakers Dolphin would like to explain how others drove from Bristol to the ground after leaving later and were parked at the ground by 1.30pm?

They were probably were driving a car rather than a coach, and didn't have to follow the police directions to use the south circular to meet at Blackheath, 5 miles east of the ground.

They were probably were driving a car rather than a coach, and didn't have to follow the police directions to use the south circular to meet at Blackheath, 5 miles east of the ground.

Even if a coach was fitted with a limiter, they should of gotten to London in plenty of time for the match!!.

And with regard to the Police instructions to meet at Blackheath, i'm surprised that one or two of the coaches didn't end up at Blackpool!!,

:icecream:

Archived