IGNORED

If We Do Win Saturday...

KeepOnBelieving

Where will your promotion party be?

I think I'll have a few quiet one's Saturday night and make it a large one on Sunday as its Bank Holiday!!!

So those of you who fancy (hopefully) celebrating on the Sunday - lets have a BCFC Promotion Party somewhere in Bristol - everyone's invited ;o)

Where will your promotion party be?

I think I'll have a few quiet one's Saturday night and make it a large one on Sunday as its Bank Holiday!!!

So those of you who fancy (hopefully) celebrating on the Sunday - lets have a BCFC Promotion Party somewhere in Bristol - everyone's invited ;o)

Ashton Gate pitch, then Patchway Legion on saturday. Sunday night hopefully in town. Why not have it in Syndicate?

Ashton Gate pitch, then Patchway Legion on saturday. Sunday night hopefully in town. Why not have it in Syndicate?

Saturday night, town for the warm up. Sunday roast at 1 with a few beers then the celebration kicks in, and will most likely end syndicate.

But.. lets win first before we start arranging promotion and getting cocky :fingerscrossed:

Saturday night, town for the warm up. Sunday roast at 1 with a few beers then the celebration kicks in, and will most likely end syndicate.

But.. lets win first before we start arranging promotion and getting cocky :fingerscrossed:

saturday in the robins before game, and if we win robins after for more ale, then out sunday night for more ale and more celebrations.

so celebrate all weekend with plenty of ale

Obviously i will be in the Ship & Castle, before and after the game.

On the Sunday we have the Wurzels playing Live down here so that will be a promotion party and a half!!!

Sorry though, all sold out now so unless you already got a ticket.....!

Come on City!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Rob

Ship & Castle

:englandsmile4wf:

I say move it to the Amici Wine bar in Nottingham :noexpression:

............ it's still closed!!.

Since the Miners strike in 1984, there has been a shortage of money in Nottinghamshire,

i mean, you should see the lack of education available for the children there.

Unable to read and write in what for us Bristolians is the 21st Century,

they even have TRAMS, which most other "civilized" cities got rid of in the 1950's!!.

So as we go up to the Championship on Saturday, spare a thought for the poor children of Nottinghamshire,

who have no future, no jobs, and 2 crap football teams in the lower reaches of the football league to follow!!.

:icecream:

Archived