IGNORED

Help Needed

reddoh

hi all

if the worst happens and we need a visit to new wembley I have a small problem

my nephew is being christened and we are hosting 40+ people afterwards at the house.

what I need is a good excuse to get me out of it.

one last thing I am going to be the godfather (not the one with cotten wool and a horses head)

how can I get out of this ??????????

Church at 9am, rellies and other assorted peeps back to house by half ten, all fed and watered by midday at which point you claim to have a highly contagious disease and the house must be evacuated now.

Leg it to Wembley.

Job done

(thats 30 quid for my expertise thankyou)

Do what I did many moons ago.

A mate got married the same day City were playing the gas. I put the personal radio in my pocket and a very small ear piece in my lug hole.

Sat quietly in my pew near the rear of the church I settled down to listen to the game.

You can guess what happened.......Just like on you've been framed YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

About 10 of us were stood on our feet looking sheepishly at each other before sitting down with our (rather annoyed)respective spouses.

If the worst comes to the worst, you could always take a personal radio or a mobile phone on silent!

Wont be necessary though hopefully!!!

Do what I did many moons ago.

A mate got married the same day City were playing the gas. I put the personal radio in my pocket and a very small ear piece in my lug hole.

Sat quietly in my pew near the rear of the church I settled down to listen to the game.

You can guess what happened.......Just like on you've been framed YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

About 10 of us were stood on our feet looking sheepishly at each other before sitting down with our (rather annoyed)respective spouses.

If the worst comes to the worst, you could always take a personal radio or a mobile phone on silent!

Wont be necessary though hopefully!!!

Good job it wasnt a funeral!

City will get the job done on Saturday i am condident o fthat. As you seem a little nervy about the whole thing may i make a suggestion?? Get everyone to club (quite a bit of money!!!) together, hire an executive box at Wembley and convince the family that the family could make history by having the child christened as the first person to be christened in the centre circle of the new Wembley during half time.

Sorted, They get christening and time to chat, You get football.

:englandsmile4wf:

Just believe for saturday and you will not have any prob's my mfriend.

Archived