IGNORED

If We Do Lose...

MarcusX

Look into my eyes, into my eyes, not around my eyes, look into my eyes, your under.

Lose is not an option, bristol city will beat rotherham 3-1 to claim 2nd spot

for promotion you will banish all thoughts of failure..

your back in the room.

Look into my eyes, into my eyes, not around my eyes, look into my eyes, your under.

your back in the room.

Could you repeat that, i was just having a bit of shut eye. :closedeyes:

And both Blackpool and Forest win at least we wont finish in the dreaded 3rd place :englandsmile4wf:

True and it'd be Yeovil in the play-off's but I really don't want to think about that yet. Lets see what happens on Saturday first... :punish:

Guest ashtonyate
And both Blackpool and Forest win at least we wont finish in the dreaded 3rd place :englandsmile4wf:

If at the start of the season you were given this match against a relegated side to go up would you have taken it I think most people would have. Their has been more negativity since we were in this position than for most of the season. I am a very negative person but even I think by 5pm Saturday we will be promoted

If at the start of the season you were given this match against a relegated side to go up would you have taken it I think most people would have. Their has been more negativity since we were in this position than for most of the season. I am a very negative person but even I think by 5pm Saturday we will be promoted

I agree, think it's mainly down to being so close to what we all want but knowing one slip and it could all be lost.

:winner_third_h4h:

[/quote

Yeovil fan here. Come, on you faint hearts !! You are going to beat Rotherham. Why - you have (nearly) the best team, you have (nearly) the best manager and you've been doing the business virtually all season. You will get automatic promotion and we will win the play offs. See you in the Championship !!

Love from the little club down the road.

Out of the teams in play-offs i hope that Yeovil win them. don't fancy another trip to Oldham, Hate Forest, Wouldnt mind a weekend in Blackpool to be honest, and Swansea, well, they're just welsh!

Best of luck in the play-offs. If not, good luck at Elland Road next season.

your back in the room.

told you boys and girls... 3-1 never in doubt. :noexpression:

i'm back in the room..

Archived