IGNORED

Ok, We Are 2-0 Up, 10 Minutes To Play

badger22

Who's going to join me in a world record breaking conga around Ashton Gate?

I remember a massive one being done last time we got promoted in the Ateyo.........

Lets all do the conga, lets all do the conga, la la la la! I'll be in the Williams, anyone else?

I remember doing a conga at Swindon in the rain last season, hopefully this one would be better!

I remember doing a conga at Swindon in the rain last season, hopefully this one would be better!

I remember that one! Absolutely pissing it down and losing, the conga was the only thing positive about that game!

Definately up for a conga, we have to make this a day to remember especially if we are winning. As a member of the younger generation these are the sort of days that we need to remember to tell people in the future. Unfortunately the only promotion I have experienced was achieved the night before when Grimsby couldn't beat Wycombe to go up so winning on the last game would be special. Carlisle was amazing but this at home could be better.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I remember that one! Absolutely pissing it down and losing, the conga was the only thing positive about that game!

Definately up for a conga, we have to make this a day to remember especially if we are winning. As a member of the younger generation these are the sort of days that we need to remember to tell people in the future. Unfortunately the only promotion I have experienced was achieved the night before when Grimsby couldn't beat Wycombe to go up so winning on the last game would be special. Carlisle was amazing but this at home could be better.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Even though there was only about 5 of us! Yeah, I've never really experienced a promotion before. I didn't take much interest before about 2000. So of course if we go up Saturday will be so special. :city:

Archived