IGNORED

The Celebration Repeat Of 8/9 Years Ago

BristolBEAT

8/9 years ago (I forget) we were promoted and crowned champions :winner_third_h4h: and still to this day i remember those celebrations and how the home fans even stayed to see the celebration... it was fantastic and we are definatly for those who can remember going to re-live those celebrations.

Lets remind everyone to get behind the lads and really cheers and i mean scream when the lads come out! :chant6ez:

COOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEE OOOONNNNNN YOOOOOUUUUU REDSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I left Preston that day more gutted that we'd f*ked it up and lost the championship myself.

That and the fact that we were totaly toothless up front... hmm that rings a bell ;)

I'm sure the last game of the season when we last got promoted was at home to Walsall wasn't it. We won 2-1. Tinnion freekick was the winner. Gary Owers also scored a header.

When we played Preston at home last game, that was the season they went up and the Gas failed to finished in the play-offs after being top for most of the season.

I think this is right. I could be wrong though

I'm sure the last game of the season when we last got promoted was at home to Walsall wasn't it. We won 2-1. Tinnion freekick was the winner. Gary Owers also scored a header.

When we played Preston at home last game, that was the season they went up and the Gas failed to finished in the play-offs after being top for most of the season.

Preston away mate, lost 2-1. It was the season we sold Shaun Goater to Man City on transfer deadline day & we had that big lummox Sean McCarthy up front.

They finished in the play offs that season and lost to Northampton after being 3-1 up after the home leg.

Archived